The mission of Zions Bank is to empower customers and support the economic development of the communities that it serves. The bank was founded as a single branch in Salt Lake City Utah in 1873 and has grown to its present size of 125 locations throughout Utah, Idaho, and Wyoming. Zions recognizes that when its customers gain financial stability, the company is successful. To this end, the bank provides high quality services in the most comfortable and convenient environment. Online and mobile banking are just two examples of their most popular services and the bank makes it easy for customers to gain access from a distance. This article details the steps to follow to complete the Zions Bank login and the resources to use if there are problems.
Zions Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Zions provides online banking so that you can “take your local bank with you worldwide”. Review your account, transfer funds, and pay bills often with just one click. To login to this system as simple as possible, the login box is on the bank’s main webpage.
- Open the Zions Bank homepage at www.zionsbank.com.
- Locate the login box on the right side of the screen and be sure that Personal** is selected.
- Enter your User ID and Password.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
**For a Business account, add your Company ID. For a Corporate account, enter your credentials on the separate login screen.
It only takes a few moments to enroll your account and you need to complete this process before using the online system. Click on the “Enroll Now” link at the very bottom of the Zions Bank login box. Select your service and click “Continue”. Select your card type, enter its number, your PIN, the last four digits of your SSN, and click “Continue” to register your account.
Zions Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
You can get all the services available using your mobile device. The mobile site is compatible with all Apple operating systems of 8.4 or newer, and all Android devices of 4.1 or newer. You can receive alerts and enroll in bill pay so that you can complete your transactions from anywhere at any time. To login to the mobile banking website:
- Open the browser on your mobile device.
- Enter www.zionsbank.com into the search bar.
- Login using the same process and credentials as you use for the online system.
As an alternative to website login, you can download the app that is appropriate for your favorite mobile device.
Zions Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- There are a variety of Zions apps on iTunes for both IPad and IPhone so read the descriptions carefully to ensure that you download the one you need.
- Choose the one that offers the functions you wish to complete.
- Follow the directions to download and open the app.
Zions Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and open the Zions Bank app page.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Zions Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
There are numerous resources you can use if you have trouble with online or mobile banking. You can view video demonstrations and find helpful information on the online banking page. If you need additional assistance, you can call the online banking support center at 800-840-4999. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot your password” link in the Zions Bank login box. Enter your user ID and email address, click “Continue” and you will receive instructions to reset your password.
This article has outlined some important information. If you still need to contact Zions Bank, there are some additional contact resources below.
By Phone: Toll Free at 800-974-8800, or Local at 801-974-8800
By Mail: Zions Bank, P.O. Box 30709, Salt Lake City, UT 84130