WSFS Bank is one of the largest and oldest locally managed trust companies with headquarters in Delaware Valley. The bank operates from 76 offices located in Virginia, Nevada, Pennsylvania, and Delaware. It offers comprehensive financial services, which include wealth and trust management. It is one of the oldest banks in the US that continually operates under the same name. Here is a guide on how to access your WSFS online banking account.
WSFS Online Banking Login Guidelines
The WSFS online banking portal gives you access to services such as paying bills, account activity alerts, managing accounts, transferring funds, and much more. Here are the simple steps that you should follow to make the WSFS online banking login process easy:
1. On a device with an internet connection, open your web browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
2. On the right section of the screen, select your account type and then press the green login button.
3. Ensure you select ‘Personal Online Banking.’
4. In the new page, enter your user id in the blank field.
5. Press ’Continue.’
6. In the new field that appears, enter your password and press ‘Login.’ You can now access the bank’s services via your computer.
WSFS Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The bank allows its customers to access the WSFS bank online services via their mobile devices. If you own a mobile device, you can access the WSFS online banking services such as bill payment, checking your account balance and much more. Here are the easy steps to get you started:
1. On a mobile device with a connection to the internet, open your mobile web browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
2. Choose your account type and then press the green login button.
3. In the new page, enter the user id that you use for you online portal and press continue. You will be provided with a new field where you should fill in your password.
4. Provide the password and press login. You can now access the bank’s online services on your mobile device.
WSFS Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
WSFS online banking can be done via an application designed for iOS device users. The application gives a convenient way to use the bank’s services such as check deposits, receiving account alerts, getting paperless statements, and much more. Here are the simple steps to get you started:
1. On an iOS device with a connection to the internet, visit the iTunes store.
2. Download the application and install it to your Apple device.
3. Open the application and enter your login details.
4. Press the login button. You can now access the bank’s online services via your mobile application.
WSFS Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you own an Android device, you can also access the bank’s online services. The app allows you to make check deposits, transfer funds, check your account balance, and much more. Here are the simple steps to get you started:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, visit the Play Store.
2. Download the application to your device and install it.
3. Open the app and enter the same details you use for your online portal. You can now access online banking services on your Android app.
WSFS Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
At times you may face problems when you try to use the mobile WSFS online banking app. If that is the case, visit the Customer Service page to find out if you meet all the required standards. Besides you can contact support at 1-866-305-9038. There is always a listening ear on the other side of the line. He or she will provide you with a solution to your problem. You should also consider sending the bank an email via this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. An email allows you to make a detailed complaint specifying which areas of your login are problematic. A reply will be sent to you shortly.
If you want to begin using the bank’s mobile app, you should go to the mobile banking page. You will find information on how you could benefit from the application. Additionally, you can visit the security page to learn about how to stay safe online.