Washington State Employees Credit Union or WSECU is a non-profit financial institution based out of Olympia, Washington. WSECU was established in 1957 by 40 Washington State employees. It is the second largest credit union in the state of Washington and is run by a nine-member volunteer board of directors.
WSECU has a total of 20 branches and approximately $1.5 billion in assets. The credit union has an online platform that its customers can use to manage their accounts conveniently. This WSECU online banking login guide will provide the steps for logging into the bank’s online platform.
WSECU Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Open your browser and type wsecu.org in the address bar or click on the link for direct access.
2. Once on the homepage, find the login link (located on the top right-hand corner of the homepage).
3. Input your User ID in the blank field then click the blue tab marked ‘Sign In.’
4. Once the new web page has loaded, verify your security information (the security picture/phrase should be the one that you chose during registration).
5. Now enter your password then click the green tab marked ‘Next.’
6. Provide an answer to your security question and click ‘Submit’ to complete the process.
WSECU members also have the option of accessing the online platform via a mobile browser or WSECU’s mobile app (for Android or Apple devices). To access WSECU online banking platform via the mobile website, follow the steps outlined below.
WSECU Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
1. On the browser of your choice, navigate to WSECU’s official website.
2. On the homepage, locate the ‘Sign In’ link (located on the top left-hand corner of the page).
3. Click on the link. Clicking on it will reveal the login form.
4. Enter your login information in the designated fields.
5. Finally, tap the blue tab labeled ‘Sign In.’
To access WSECU’s online platform via the mobile apps, follow the steps outlined here.
WSECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Visit iTunes Store and search for the WSECU Mobile Banking app.
2. Download the WSECU app and run it on your device.
3. On the login page, enter your WSECU user ID and password.
4. Tap the ‘Store password’ option if you want your device to remember your password.
5. Click on the ‘Sign In’ button to access your WSECU bank account.
WSECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
Follow these steps to log into your bank account from your smartphone or tablet:
1. Visit Play Store and search for the WSECU Mobile Banking app.
2. Download the banking app and launch it on your device.
3. Input your user ID and password in the first and second empty slots.
4. Click on the ‘Save password’ checkbox if you want your device to save your password.
5. Complete the WSECU online banking login process by tapping the green ‘Sign In’ button.
Alternatively, you can enable fingerprint authentication. This allows you to log into your WSECU account using your fingerprint. Simply launch the app and press on the ‘Fingerprint’ option located on the login page to set up fingerprint authentication.
WSECU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have forgotten your WSECU user ID, password or the answer to your security question, just contact customer support and inform them about your problem. They will help you to get back into your account.
When accessing your WSECU account, it is recommended that you use a compatible browser to get the best experience. Ensure that you are using supported browser versions like Firefox 33.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, Safari 7 or Chrome 30.0 or higher.
In case you experience other technical issues when accessing your account, visit the WSECU contact and support page for further help.