Since opening its doors in the fall of 1953, Umpqua Bank has grown from a small, local Willamette Valley bank into a regional bank with locations in states throughout the west. Maintaining its small town appeal, Umpqua Bank continues to be community-focused through the empowerment of each branch to handle local needs and concerns independently. The purpose of this Umpqua Bank login guide is to provide you with assistance connecting to the bank for access to your accounts whether you are using a home computer, or mobile phones and other devices.
Umpqua Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Use the Umpqua Bank login process to access all your accounts, including business and mortgage accounts. To connect using a home computer, follow these steps:
1. Using your favorite browser, navigate to the Umpqua Bank website.
2. Locate the “Log in to online banking” box on the right side of the screen.
3. Select your account type from the “Select Account…” box.
4. Type your Login ID in the space provided and click the green ‘Log in‘ button.
5. Enter your password. Click the “Forgot Password?” link if you have forgotten your password.
6. Use the mouse to click on the ‘Submit‘ button to access your accounts.
Umpqua Bank Mobile Login Guidelines
You can access your accounts with free banking apps for your Apple or Android mobile devices. The personal banking apps feature the touch login as well as the standard login process.
Umpqua Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
The Umpqua Bank Mobile apps for Apple devices are available through the Apple® App Store. While there are multiple apps available, the login process is essentially the same. The business banking app doesn’t have the touch login option.
1. Download and install “Umpqua Bank Mobile Banking” app from the Apple® App Store.
3. Place your thumb where indicated on the screen to log into the app with touch access.
4. Alternatively, tap “Standard Login” below the touch area to log in with Login ID and password.
5. Tap the green ‘Log in‘ button to access your accounts.
Umpqua Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The process for installing and logging into the Umpqua Bank Mobile apps for Android devices is the same as it is for Apple devices, except for where you get them. The Android apps are available from Google Play™.
Umpqua Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
You may encounter errors logging in because your Umpqua bank login personal account has been suspended. However, the most common reasons are because of forgotten Login Ids or passwords, which may be easily reset using the convenient links provided. It is important to keep your contact information, such as your email address, current so you can receive links to update your Login IDs or passwords.
To help you resolve any issues you may be having with your Umpqua Bank login, you can speak with a representative at the bank at 1-866-4UMPQUA (1-866-486-7782) during regular banking hours. During off-hours, there are many helpful, easy-to-follow pages on the Umpqua Bank website that can help you. Links to these pages are provided below.
The purpose of this guide has been to provide you with user-friendly instructions to conveniently access your Umpqua Bank accounts whether you are using a computer at home, or mobile phones and other devices on the go.
For assistance with your Umpqua Bank login, you can call 1-866-4UMPQUA (1-866-486-7782) or use the following links:
- Apple® App Store to download the Umpqua Bank for Apple devices.
- Google Play™ to download the Umpqua Bank for Android devices.
- Umpqua mobile and online banking.
- Umpqua mobile and online banking sign up.
- Online banking security FAQs.