UMB Bank is an American company that has its headquarters in Kansas City, Missouri. It offers payment and banking solutions, investment management, and asset servicing to its clients. The bank can trace its roots to 1919 when W.T. Kemper and Associates acquired shares in City Center Bank. Since then it has continued to grow into a stable and reliable financial institution. This UMB online banking login guide is intended to make the process of accessing its online portal stress-free.
UMB Online Banking Login Guidelines
With the UMB bank online services, you can receive paperless electronic statements, check your balance, pay bills, transfer funds, and view credit activity, among many other useful functions. Here are the steps that can help you get started on the process:
1. On a computer with access to the internet, open your web browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
2. On the top left corner of the page, enter your User Id in the blank field. Ensure that ‘Online Banking’ is the selected option in the drop down menu of the login section.
3. Press the blue button labeled ‘Next’ in this section.
4. If it is your first time using that computer, you will be taken to a page where you are required to answer a security question.
5. After that, a field will appear, requiring you to provide a password.
6. Submit the password and press ‘Login.’ You can now access the bank’s services through your computer.
UMB Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The bank also allows you to access its services via your mobile phone. They have a well-designed mobile website that allows you to access all of the bank’s services. For instance, you can get electronic statements, pay bills, check your account balance, and much more. Here are the simple steps that you need to follow to use the bank’s services on your phone:
1. On a mobile device with internet capability, open a web browser and go to the bank’s mobile page.
2. Enter your login details in the two blank fields provided.
3. Press the blue button labeled ‘Login’ at the bottom of these two fields.
4. If it is the first time using the portal, you will have to answer a security question.
5. You can now use the bank’s online portal via your mobile device.
UMB Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
UMB online banking via an iOS app is quite easy. With the app, you can deposit checks, pay bills, find ATM locations, and much more. Here are the simple login steps you should follow:
1. On an iOS device with an internet connection, visit the iTunes store.
2. Download and install the application to your mobile device.
3. Open the application and enter your login details. Press the login button.
4. You can now access the bank’s services on your application.
UMB Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you own an Android device, you can also access your UMB online banking personal account via an app. It will allow you to deposit checks, locate ATM branches, receive account alerts, and much more. Here are the main steps to access the UMB banking online services via the app:
1. On an Android device with an internet connection, visit the iTunes store.
2. Download and install the application to your android device.
3. Open the application and enter your login details. Press login.
4. You can now access the bank’s services via your Android app.
UMB Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you forget the User ID to your login portal, visit Forgot User ID page. Enter the details required of you to regain access to your account. Besides that, you can contact customer support at 1-800-699-8702. A customer representative will assist you to regain access to your account. Besides that, you need to check that you are using a current version of your web browser. The login process may not work if you have an outdated browser. You should also ensure that you keep your antivirus program updated. It will prevent any slowdown that may be caused by various malicious programs.
If you require further contact information, visit the contact page, it will help you find other ways to access the bank’s services. You can also visit the security FAQ page to discover how to stay safe online.