Truliant is a credit union that was established in 1952 to serve the best interests of its member-owners. The company’s mission has always been to help customers move toward their financial goals. Today, Truliant serves over 200,000 customers in locations throughout North Carolina, South Carolina and Virginia. For added customer convenience, Truliant offers online banking. To help you take advantage of this service, this article lists the steps to follow to the Truliant login.
Truliant Federal Credit Union Online Banking Login Guidelines
If you are a Truliant member, you can check account balances, transfer funds, pay bills, and view all transactions by using the TRU2GO online banking site. Follow the steps below to gain access to the site.
- Go to the TRU2GO homepage.
- Enter username and password into the appropriate boxes.
- Click the “Login” button.
To open an online account, you must first be a credit union member. Then go to the online banking login screen and enter your member number. Enter your 4-digit PIN and accept the online banking agreement. Choose a username and password and continue to verify your credentials to complete the registration.
Truliant Federal Credit Union Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can review your Truliant accounts online with your favorite mobile device since the site is compatible with a smartphone, IPad, or Kindle. To gain access:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter the Truliant online homepage URL into the search bar.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Log In” button.
For your added convenience, you can download the appropriate TRU2GO APP.
Truliant Federal Credit Union Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and find the TRU2GO app on the ITunes store.
- Choose the app for either IPhone or IPad and click “Download”.
- Follow the instructions to open and login.
Truliant Federal Credit Union Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to the TRU2GO app on the Google Play store.
- Click “Install” and follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Truliant Federal Credit Union Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
You can view a Truliant login demonstration if you have login problems or other issues accessing your accounts. You can also use the “Need Help?” or “Contact” links at the top of the Truliant homepage. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot password” link on the Truliant login screen. Enter your phone number and username and click the “Send me a new password” button.
You can gain access to any of your online accounts by using all of the resources listed above and others provided on the Truliant website. You can also use the information below to get answers to your questions.
Online – Contact Truliant to send a question or message.
Online – To make an online appointment
By Phone – 800-822-0382
By Mail – Truliant Federal Credit Union, P.O. Box 26000, Winston-Salem, NC 27114-6000