The Tri Counties regional bank provides financial services to many areas throughout the northern California area. Customers can get a lot of guided help in the physical locations, but they do not need to visit a Tri Counties branch for basic banking tasks. Transferring funds, monitoring account balances, and paying bills can all be done through the Tri Counties online website. In this article, we will provide you with detailed and easy to understand steps that walk you through the Tri Counties bank login procedure.
Tri Counties Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Use the following steps to login to Tri Counties Personal Online Banking service:
- Go to the Tri Counties website, www.tcbk.com
- Click on the yellow Login link to reach the Tri Counties Bank login menu. You’ll see it in the top right corner of the main page at www.tcbk.com
- Put your Tri Counties ID into the box labeled “SignOn ID.” Do not worry if you have only used the older Tri Counties system, all usernames were transferred over to the new website.
- Enter the password for your account into the field labeled “Password.”
- Confirm your identity by entering your security word if necessary. This is typically only requested if you are logging in from an unrecognized device.
- Click the yellow button that says “Login” to finish the procedure and access your account.
Tri Counties Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
Since the login process at Tri Counties is so simple, you can just login to your online account from a mobile web browser. To view your Tri Counties online banking account info from a mobile device, follow these steps:
- Visit the Tri Counties website, www.tcbk.com using your mobile browser
- Tap the Login link
- Write your Tri Counties bank login credentials in the login menu
- Tap the Login button at the end to complete the procedure.
The Tri Counties bank has also developed a convenient app that makes it even easier to manage your bank account from a phone. Here are the login steps for the most common phone types:
Tri Counties Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Download the app by going to Tri Counties online banking app page at the iTunes app store.
- Install the app on your device and start it up by tapping the yellow icon.
- Click the “Login” option located in the bottom left hand corner of the app’s home screen.
- Type your username and password into the correct fields.
- Press your thumb to the print sensor if you have Touch ID enabled.
- Tap the login button to reach your account.
Tri Counties Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to Tri Counties page on Google Play Store to get the Android app.
- Follow your device’s prompts to install it, and then open the Tri Counties app by tapping the yellow icon.
- Tap the login choice located on the left side of the menu at the bottom of the screen.
- Enter your SignOn ID into the area labeled “Username.”
- Add your Tri Counties online banking password in the password field.
- Click the “Continue” button to log in.
Tri Counties Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
The most common error when logging in is merely a forgotten password. This can be fixed by clicking on the “forgot your password?” link on the login page. The app will only work properly with Android operating system 4.1 and up or iOS 7.0 or later. Trying to login from an outdated phone may result in an error message. If any other errors occur during the login system, contact Tri Counties Bank Customer Service at 800-922-8742 for more assistance.
Now that you know all about the Tri Counties bank login process for computers and phones, accessing your account at any time will be a breeze. The actual Tri Counties online banking area is very simple, so learning how to use it is quite intuitive. To find out more about what you can do once you login to your account, check out the Tri Counties Bank help center. This area contains useful video demos that walk you through common online banking procedures. You can also call the Tri Counties bank Customer Service department at 1-800-922-8742 to speak directly to an employee.