In 1946, a small group of Tinker Field employees wanted to find a better way to save and borrow money. The result of their planning was a single branch, member owned, not for profit, financial institution. Today, this endeavor has grown into the Tinker Federal Credit Union (TFCU) which is the largest in Oklahoma with 344,000 members and 31 branches. Though there are enough locations to provide convenient in person services, Tinker also provides online banking for added access. This article will detail the steps necessary to complete the Tinker Federal Credit Union login to the online system and the resources to use if there are problems.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Online Banking Login Guidelines
Tinker provides full service banking to the citizens of Oklahoma both in person and online. Members can view account balances, transfer funds, make payments, and review statements. The online banking login box is right on Tinker’s main webpage for ease of use. To login:
- Open the homepage and enter the User ID in the appropriate box at top of page.
- Click the blue “Log In” button.
- Enter your Tinker Federal Credit Union login password on the next screen.
First time online bank users will need to register their accounts before logging into the system. Click on the “Enroll” button next to “Login”. On the subsequent screens, agree to a number of disclosures and move through each page by clicking “Continue“. In the appropriate boxes enter your SSN, email address, DOB, and account number, and click “Submit”.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Members can also use the online banking system, called Home Branch Mobile using any Apple or Android mobile device. This means completing any transaction from anywhere using the technology with which you are most comfortable. You can access Home Branch Mobile either by logging into the website or by downloading one of the compatible mobile apps. For website login:
- Open the browser on your mobile device
- Enter any of the Tinker webpage URL’s into the search bar.
- Enter your Tinker Federal Credit Union login User ID in the box at the top of the page and click the “Log In“ button.
You can gain more immediate access and a broader range of services by using the iOS or Android app. Take advantage of text alerts, Apple pay, and fingerprint authentication by following the steps below.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- You can find the Home Branch Mobile app for iOS operating systems on the iTunes store.
- Choose the app that matches the device being used.
- Click the Free Download button and follow the instructions to install and open the app on the device.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- The Home Branch Mobile app is also on the Google Play store.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to open and use the app.
Tinker Federal Credit Union Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have any trouble accessing or navigating the site, be sure that you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Firefox, or Safari. If you are using an app, there are a number that have initials similar to TFCU so be sure that you have downloaded Home Branch Mobile. For any other issues, like having difficulty with your Tinker Federal Credit Union login credentials, contact Member Service at 1-800-456-4828 ext 2255. There is also a Help? Screen that provides a number of additional resources.
This article has provided a plan to follow to effectively use the online system. For other contact options:
By Mail: 4140 W I-40 Service Rd, Oklahoma City, OK 73108
By Phone: (405) 732-0324 or Toll Free: 1-800-456-4828
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact Us: additional phone numbers, live chat, send an online message, FAQs