SunTrust Bank offers several convenient ways to access your banking information from a computer or from a mobile device. You can view your account details, make payments, and transfer funds via the SunTrust online banking login portal. Mobile devices have the option of a mobile-optimized site available via the browser, or to download an app from the Google Play Store or the iTunes Store. See the appropriate heading below for login details specific to your device or phone model. Step-by-step instructions are provided for accessing the SunTrust online banking login portal.
SunTrust Online Banking Login Guidelines
The SunTrust online banking login process is simple. Please follow the steps below to access the site from your computer:
- Open your web browser of choice, and go to the SunTrust login portal.
- Enter your user ID and password, and optionally check the box next to “Remember Me” to cache your user ID for future sessions.
- Click the blue Sign On button to log in to the site.
SunTrust Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can also easily manage your SunTrust account from a mobile device, as well as make mobile check deposits to applicable accounts. SunTrust offers apps compatible with both Android and Apple devices, but the instructions below show you how to login using a mobile device browser.
- On your mobile browser of choice, visit the SunTrust online banking login portal linked above.
- Input your user ID in the first empty box.
- Input your password in the second empty box.
- Tap Sign On to access your account.
SunTrust Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Proceed to the iTunes Store, and download the SunTrust Mobile App.
- Open the app, and enter your user ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field, and you can access your account.
SunTrust Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Visit the Google Play Store on your Android device, and find the SunTrust Mobile App.
- Tap install to download and add the app to your device, and select allow to grant the app the necessary permissions to function. These permissions are required for the mobile deposit portion of the app.
- Open the app, and sign in with your user ID and password.
SunTrust Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have trouble accessing the online banking page, you can find assistance directly on the site. If you forget your user ID or password, just select the “Forgot User ID/Password?” link below the password entry field to begin the credential recovery process. After selecting the issue you have, click Next, and follow the instructions on screen to recover your ID or rest your password.
Online banking is simple when you follow this SunTrust online banking login guide to access your accounts at any time, and from any location. For further information, use the contact details below.
Suggested Login Guide: Hanmi Bank Online Banking