The bank was founded in 1892. It has assets of about $1.7 billion. The bank has a presence throughout Kansas, Missouri, and Colorado. It provides personal and commercial banking services, wealth management, and mortgage loans. All its services are designed to offer customers the highest degree of satisfaction by improving their quality of life. Sunflower has a history going back more than 100 years. This Sunflower Bank login guide has been created to help users of its online services access them flawlessly.
Sunflower Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
With the bank’s online portal, you can transfer fund to your different accounts, pay your bills, check your account balance, and much more. To access the bank’s online portal, you should follow these steps:
1. On a computer device with an internet connection, open a mobile browser and visit the bank’s homepage.
2. On the bank’s homepage, enter your login details: the login id and the password, in the orange section located to the right of this page.
3. Press on the red ‘Go’ button located to the right of this login fields. You can now access all of the bank’s online services through your computer.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The bank’s services can also be accessed via mobile device. With the bank’s mobile login portal you can check your account balance, transfer funds, pay bills, and many other services. However, the bank’s services may not work on some mobile devices. Thus, if you own a tablet mobile device, prefer it to the mobile device when access banking services on a mobile device. Here the steps to get you started:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, visit the bank’s homepage.
2. In the two blank fields on the page, fill in your login id and password in each field.
3. Press the red ‘Go’ button. You can now access the bank’s services through your mobile device.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you own an iOS mobile device, you will have an easy time accessing the bank’s services if the native browser proves to be too problematic. The mobile app gives you access to services such paperless statements, checking your account balance, viewing account activity, and much more. Here are the simple steps to get you started:
1. On an iOS device that has a connection to the web, go to the iTunes store.
2. Download the app and install it to your iOS device.
3. Tap on the app to go the login screen.
4. In the login screen, fill in your login details and press’Go.’
5. You can now access the bank’s online services through your iOS app.
Sunflower Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you own an Android device, you should try the Sunflower app. It is especially so if the bank’s portal gives you problems on your Android device. You are assured of a flawless experience on the app. With the app, you can make check deposits, check your account balance, view account activity, and much more. Here are the login steps:
1. On an Android device with access to the internet, visit the play Store.
2. Download the bank’s application and install it on your device.
3. Tap on the app to enter the login screen.
4. Fill in your login details and press ‘Go.’ You can now access the bank’s services on your mobile device.
Sunflower Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
The banking experiencing should be flawless. If you experience problems when using the portal on a mobile device, try to upgrade to a new device. If you are facing problems with mobile banking, visit this page. The bank offers useful information to its clients on the topic. If that does not help you, you should get in touch with a bank representative. He or she will advise you on how to regain access to your account. Reach out to one at (Call: 1-888-827-5564). Additionally, you can email the bank on the contact us form. An email allows you to create a more detailed report of the problem you are facing.
This Sunflower Bank guide is intended to make it easy for you to use the bank’s online portal. For further assistance, you can visit the contacts page.