Security Service Federal Credit Union is a member-owned, not for profit organization. At SSFCU, members get many financial perks to banking with a credit union instead of a bank. One of these advantages is a very thorough online banking service. The SSFCU online banking service allows you to schedule transfers, real-time fraud alerts for cards, pay credit card bills, view statements, and transfer funds from the comfort of your own home. In this article, we will walk you through the simple steps of the SSFCU login process.
SSFCU Online Banking Login Guidelines
You will just need to complete five steps to reach your SSFCU online banking account. Follow these steps to learn the most efficient way of logging into the credit union’s online website.
- Go to mybranch.ssfcu.com to reach the SSFCU login page. You can also access the login page through the main SSFCU website, www.ssfcu.org.
- If you choose to access your SSFCU online banking account through www.ssfcu.org, you can find the SSFCU online banking login menu on the left of the screen.
- Type your online banking account username into the field labeled “User Name.”
- Place your SSFCU online banking password into the field that says “Password.”
- Use the drop down menu to select which area of online banking you would like to enter automatically upon login. All of these sections can be reached after login, so this step is optional.
- Click the orange button that says “Log In” to complete the SSFCU login procedure.
SSFCU Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
There are a few different options available if you want to check up on your SSFCU account from a smartphone. First, you can access your online banking account by going to the SSFCU website, www.ssfcu.org. Here’s what you have to do to sign in.
- Visit www.ssfcu.org using your mobile browser
- Enter your SSFCU login credentials in the appropriate fields, like you would using your desktop browser.
- Tap the Log In button. You should now have access to your SSFCU online banking account.
You can also sign in to SSFCU online banking using the SSFCU app. SSFCU has both an Apple and Android version of their online banking. Follow the steps given below to sign in to your SSFCU account using these apps.
SSFCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Access the official iTunes app store page for the SSFCU app.
2. Download and install the app before opening it on your phone.
3. Type the same SSFCU username and password used for your computer account into the appropriate areas.
4. Slide the “Remember Me” button to the on position if you want your phone to store your SSFCU login information.
5. If you have the “Touch ID” option enabled, press your thumb to your iPhone’s print sensor. You do not have to input any of your SSFCU login credentials to access your online banking account.
6. Click the blue “Log In” button.
SSFCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Go to the Google Play Store page for the SSFCU app.
2. Click the “Install” button to download and install the SSFCU app.
3. Open the app. The SSFCU online banking login page should come up automatically.
4. Enter your online banking username and password into the correct areas.
5. Enable the “Remember Me” option if you want your phone to save your login data.
6. Tap the blue “Log In” button to complete the process.
SSFCU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
On the login page, there is a lot of help available for users who run into any issues. If you forgot your SSFCU online banking username, you can call SSFCU customer service. The SSFCU customer service phone number is 1 800-229-0158. Recovering or changing your password is even easier. All you have to do is click on te “Forgot Password” link in the SSFCU login menu and follow the steps provided.
Please keep in mind that the app will only work with iPhone 4 devices or newer and the Android operating system 2.2 or newer. You may run into some error codes if you are attempting to log in with an outdated device.
Now that you know all about the steps of the SSFCU login process, you can reach your account from any computer or smartphone. Once you are logged in, you can get assistance with managing your account by viewing the SSFCU Online Banking FAQs. If you cannot find the solutions your are looking for here, you can contact SSFCU’s customer service. They can provide you with more information about SSFCU services.