SouthCoast Community Bank was a financial institution headquartered in Mt. Pleasant, South Carolina. The bank was acquired by BNC Bancorp., the parent company of Bank of North Carolina, in 2016. It operated ten banking centers in Charleston, Mt. Pleasant, Moncks Corner, Goose Creek, Johns Island, Summerville, and North Charleston. We have created this SouthCoast Community Bank login guide to help you log into the bank’s online banking platform with ease.
SouthCoast Community Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The steps listed in this section will help you log into the bank’s online banking platform via a PC.
- Open an internet browser on your computer, and go to SouthCoast Community Bank login page.
- Once on the page, find the “LOGIN” link, at the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on this link to access the login form.
4. Enter your username in the “Username” text box.
5. Click on the “Sign In” button to proceed to the password entry page.
6. Verify your personal watermark image.
7. Type your password in the “Online Banking Password:” text box.
8. Finally, click on the “Submit” button to complete the SouthCoast Community Bank login process.
SouthCoast Community Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The steps listed in this section will help you access the bank’s online banking platform via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Open your mobile device’s internet browser, and type www.bncbanking.com in the address bar.
- Once on the site’s homepage, find the login icon. This can be found at the top right corner of the page.
- Tap the link to access the login form.
- Enter your username in the provided text box.
- Verify your personal watermark image.
- Enter your online banking password in the password text box.
- Lastly, tap “Submit” to complete the SouthCoast Community Bank online banking login process.
SouthCoast Community Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Follow the steps listed here to log into the online banking platform via the BNC mobile banking application.
- Open iTunes on your device, and find the BNC mobile banking app.
- Download the banking app, then install it.
- Open the app. The homepage will be displayed.
- Enter your mobile banking ID in the first text box.
- Enter your password in the next text box.
- Turn on the “Remember me” feature to have your login credentials stored on your mobile device.
- Lastly, tap “Sign In” to complete the SouthCoast Community Bank online banking login process.
SouthCoast Community Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to Google Play Store, and find the BNC mobile application.
- Download the BNC mobile application then install it.
- Open the application to access the login page.
- Type your mobile banking ID and password in the appropriate fields.
- Enable the “Remember me” feature to make subsequent logins convenient.
- Finally, tap “Login” to complete the SouthCoast Community Bank online banking login process.
SouthCoast Community Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you can’t sign into your account due to a forgotten password, use these steps to reset it:
- Go to the Bank of North Carolina homepage.
- Click on the red “LOGIN” button.
- Once the login form appears, locate the “Forgot Password” link. Click on it.
- On the next page, enter your online banking ID, email address, and email subject.
- Click “Continue” to complete the password reset process.
The Bank of North Carolina will send you an email message with further instructions on how to create a new password.
Contact a BNC customer care representative at 1.800.262.7175 if you need help with the SouthCoast Community Bank login process.
Recommended read: NCSECU Online Banking Login