Welcome to the SCCU online banking login guide! Space Coast Credit Union (SCCU) is a state-chartered credit union based out of Melbourne, Florida. With more than 50 branches in the United States, SCCU ranks as the third largest credit union in Florida. It has 300,000 members and $3.4 billion in assets.
The credit union offers its customers a broad range of personal and business banking services. Customers can access these services conveniently via a web-enabled smartphone or computer thanks to the bank’s online banking system.
In this SCCU online banking login guide, we shall discuss the steps necessary to log into SCCU’s online platform.
SCCU Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Open your web browser and go to Space Coast Credit Union official website.
2. On the homepage, click on the ‘Online Banking’ link (can be found on the top left-hand corner of the homepage).
3. A login section will appear. Input your online banking username into the login section, and click on the tab marked ‘Login.’
4. On the next page, verify the image and phrase (should be the one that you chose during registration).
5. Input your password in the empty field and finally, hit the blue tab marked ‘Login.’
6. If the login information is accurate, you will be automatically redirected to your savings dashboard.
You can also access your Space Coast Credit Union account via your mobile phone’s browser or by using the user-friendly SCCU Mobile app. In this part, we will outline the steps required to log into the platform via a mobile phone’s browser.
SCCU Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
1. Open your browser and type sccu.com in the address bar (click on the link to access the site directly).
2. After the page loads, click on the ‘Login’ link (it is located at the top right-hand corner of the screen).
3. On the new popup window that appears, click the ‘Continue’ link.
4. Enter your username in the blank field then tap the ‘Login’ tab.
5. Verify the image and phrase (they should be similar to the ones you chose during registration).
6. Enter your password then hit the blue tab marked ‘Login’ to complete the process.
In this section, we shall walk you through the steps for logging into SCCU online banking platform via the apps.
SCCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Visit iTunes using your Apple device and search for the Space Coast CU Mobile app.
2. Download then install the SCCU app on your device.
3. On the homepage, enter your SCCU username in the empty slot.
4. Press the blue ‘Continue’ button.
5. A different page will appear prompting you to verify your personal image.
6. Enter your password after you have verified the image.
7. Tap the blue ‘Login’ button to access your bank account.
Note: The app is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone and requires iOS 7.0 or later to function.
SCCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
Follow these SCCU online banking login steps to access your bank account from your tablet or smartphone.
1. Go to Play Store using your Android device and find the Space Coast CU Mobile app.
2. Download the Space Coast CU app then launch it.
3. Type your SCCU online banking username in the empty slot then hit the ‘Continue’ button.
4. Enter your password only after you have verified your personal image.
5. Then tap the blue ‘Login’ button to complete the login process.
SCCU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
In case you do not remember your password, just head to the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ option. Doing so will redirect you to a different page where you will be required to provide some important details that will help retrieve your password.
Apart from the problems mentioned above, you may experience other issues while accessing your SCCU online account. If this happens, just visit the Space Coast Credit Union contact and support page for further assistance.