Salem Five Bank was founded in 1855 in Salem, MA and has been contributing to the community for over one hundred years. It calls itself the Right Size Bank because it is large enough to serve the Boston area and yet small enough to provide individualized attention to its customers. One customer convenience is online banking which offers the opportunity to complete transactions at a distance. This article explains the steps to Salem Five online banking login procedure.
Salem Five Online Banking Login Guidelines
Any transaction that you can complete in person can be completed at a distance. This feature gives you the flexibility you need so that banking fits into your busy schedule. Salem makes access really convenient by placing the Salem Five online banking login box right on the bank’s main webpage. If the Salem Five online banking login screen is not already open, click on the “Login” icon at the right of the page.
- Make sure the Online Banking choice is already selected.
- Enter your Username and Password in the appropriate spaces.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
- You have the opportunity to have the system save your User ID but you should only do so if your computer is private and secure.
NOTE: Corporate Online Banking for business accounts. Enter the required information and follow the instructions to login to your business account.
You need to register your account in the online system before you can complete transactions online. Click the “Enroll” link at the bottom of the login box. Enter your SSN, User ID, check I am not a robot, and click the “Enroll” button.
Salem Five Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
With mobile banking, you get all the functionality of online banking from your favorite mobile device. The site is compatible with any Apple or Android device so you can complete transactions using a smartphone or tablet. You can also gain access either through the website or by using one of the apps. For website access:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter www.salemfive.com into the browser’s search bar.
- Enter your username and password into the spaces in the Salem Five login box.
- Click the “Sign In” button.
Downloading one of the Salem Five apps is an alternative to logging in via the website. This method adds the functionality of making payments and check deposits, and is even faster and more secure.
Salem Five Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- This iTunes page shows the apps available for your iPad or iPhone.
- Choose the one that is appropriate for your device.
- Click on “Get” and follow the directions to download and open the app.
Salem Five Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open Google Play for the app for your Android phone or tablet.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Salem Five Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
There are only a few steps necessary to login to the online system and the instructions are fairly simple. However, if you have problems, there is a mobile banking resources page that offers answers to most questions. If you prefer to speak with a representative, you can call customer service at 800-850-5000 or start a Live Chat by using the Chat ICON at the bottom right of most of the webpages. If you forget your password, click the “Forgot Password” link, enter your User ID to verify your identity and click “Next”. Instructions to reset your password will be emailed to you. If you need to recover your username, call 800-850-5000.
This article has provided the Salem Five Bank login steps and resources you need to access Salem online. Below is additional contact information for your use.
By Phone: 800-850-5000
Online: Support Page – to send an email