PNC is a financial services corporation headquartered in Pittsburgh, PA. Among other services, it offers an online banking service that can be accessed at pnc.com. The guide created here will allow users of its online platform to log into their account. Read on to find out the basic instructions for completing the PNC online banking login process on computers and mobile devices.
PNC Online Banking Login Guidelines
PNC strives to provide the highest quality of service, even on their PNC online banking login portal. Here are the simple instructions to accessing your PNC account.
- Open a browser on an internet-enabled computer, and visit the PNC website.
- Identify the orange box on the top right corner of the page.
- Input your User ID in the field available. If you want the website to remember your User ID, check the Save User ID box.
- Click Login.
- In the new page, enter your password in the empty field, and press enter.
- You can now access banking services from PNC.
PNC Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The PNC mobile experience offers many features. For one, you can pay bills, transfer money to family and friends, deposit checks, and many other features. To login to the PNC online banking portal on you mobile device, follow these steps:
- Visit the aforementioned PNC Bank website on your mobile device.
- Input your User ID in the orange box at the right of the page.
- Tap Login.
- Input your password on the next page, then tap enter.
- Your account is ready to use.
PNC Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
The PNC online banking login process for Apple devices is quite easy using their app. Only these steps are needed:
- Visit the Apple Store and download the PNC Mobile Banking app.
- Once the app is installed, tap the icon to open it.
- Input your User ID and password to login.
PNC Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
Users of Android devices follow the same steps as Apple device users:
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the PNC Mobile app.
- Tap the icon to open the app once it’s installed.
- Enter your User ID and password, and you’ll get access to your account.
PNC Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
A common problem people encounter when using the PNC online banking login portal is forgetting their password. Resolving this issue is quite easy. Here are the simple steps:
- On the top right corner of the PNC website, identify the orange online banking login box.
- Under the password box, there is a “Forgot User ID or Password?” link. Click on it.
- Ensure you have your: PNC User ID, Social Security Number (or Tax Identification Number), a full PNC account number, and a debit card (plus the PIN), or a phone number registered for password recovery.
- Click the “Start Reset Password” button, and you will be taken to a new field.
- Fill in all the fields provided, and you will receive a new password.
If you require an issue clarified, you can use the contact information below to contact PNC.
Suggested Login Guide: National Penn Bank Online Banking Login