Pinnacle Bank, which is headquartered in Nashville, Tennessee, was founded by a small group of local businessmen. Their goal was to provide a community financial institution with convenient access. In addition to numerous locations, Pinnacle gives customers an opportunity to do anytime banking on their site known as PinnBank. Customers can view account balances and transactions, transfer funds, and review bank statements all online. This article will detail the steps to follow to complete the Pinnacle Bank login and gain access to the online PinnBank.
Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The PinnBank site is fairly simple to log into and navigate. You can find the Pinnacle Bank login information directly on the Pinnacle homepage.
- Find the Online Banking Login box at the top right of the homepage.
- Use the drop-down menu to select the account type.
- Enter your username and password and click the “Login” button.
If you are logging in for the first time, you need to register your account. Go to the “Enroll” link on the Pinnacle Bank login page or click here for direct access. Select type of account and enter account number, SSN, and email address. Click “Enroll” to complete the process.
Pinnacle Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can take advantage of all the convenience that Pinnacle online banking offers right from your mobile device. You can either login to the mobile site by entering the URL into your browser or use one of the apps for Apple or Android devices. To login to mobile banking, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter www.pinnaclebank.com.
- Select your account type and enter your username and password.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
To use one of the apps available for your smartphone or tablet, follow the steps below to download the app from the Google Play or ITunes store.
Pinnacle Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to the ITunes store and open the Pinnacle Bank app.
- Choose the app for either an IPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Free Download button and follow the instructions to install and open the app.
Pinnacle Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and open the Pinnacle Bank app.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions for downloading the app on your device.
Pinnacle Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have any problems logging in to the site, you can contact a PinnBank Help Desk representative at 800-227-7715,ext 1. If you forget your password, use the “Forgot password” link to open the reset page. Enter your username, the last 4 digits of your SSN, and email address and click “Reset password” to have a temporary password emailed to you.
Pinnacle Bank has worked to make the customer experience a positive one and the steps outlined above should provide you with all the access you need to complete your business. However, if you need further assistance, you can use one of these additional resources.
Pinnacle Bank Website – www.pinnbank.com
Contact Us page – Online Chat
Message page – Send an Email
Customer Service Phone –877.759.7939
Help Desk Phone – 800-227-7715 – Mon-Fri, 7:00 am to 10:00 pm, CT and 10:00 am to 6:00 pm CT on Sat-Sun.