Old Second Bank was established in 1887 in Aurora, Illinois. The growth of Old Second mirrors the growth and expansion of the Chicago area, but the bank remains committed to serving and investing in the communities it serves. The sense of community has been the vision since the bank’s inception. Old Second uses all the innovations and technology available to offer customers convenient banking at all times. With online and mobile banking, customers can complete transactions quickly and on their own schedule. This article summarizes all the steps you need to take to complete the Old Second Bank login.
Old Second Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
To view account balances and transactions, review and print e-statements, and transfer funds among accounts, follow these steps.
- Go to the company homepage.
- Scroll over the “Account Login” link in the menu bar at the top of the page and choose O2 Online Banking in the dropdown menu.
- Enter your online banking ID and click “Submit”.
- Enter your password on the next screen.
If you are not yet enrolled in online banking, you need to register your account. Go to the online banking sign up link on the Old Second Bank login page, or click here. Follow the onscreen instructions to enroll your account.
Old Second Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
One way to make sure your bank is always open is to use 24/7 mobile banking. Check balances, make deposits, transfer funds, and receive alerts using your favorite mobile device. Old Second makes this easy by ensuring that the mobile site is compatible with all Apple and Android devices. To use mobile banking:
- Open the web browser on your mobile device and enter www.oldsecond.com into your browser’s search bar.
- Choose the O2 Online Banking option in the dropdown menu.
- Enter your ID and click “Submit” and then enter your password on the next screen.
For more convenient access and to add text functions, you can download the app that is appropriate for your mobile device.
Old Second Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and go to the iTunes store.
- Choose either the app for an IPhone or an IPad.
- Click the Free Download button and follow the instructions to install and open the app on the device.
Old Second Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and go to Google Play.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to open and use the app.
Old Second Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have problems logging in, be sure that you are using the latest version of Internet Explorer, Firefox, Safari, or Google Chrome. Once you confirm your browser, you can view the online banking demo on the online and mobile banking webpage if you need more assistance. There is also an FAQ page where you should be able to find answers to your questions. Finally, you can call 877-866-0202 to speak with customer service representative.
You have reviewed the steps for online and mobile access to Old Second Bank and have the resources you need if you have Old Second Bank login problems. Below are some additional contact options.
By Mail: Old Second National Bank · 37 South River Street Aurora, IL 60506-4172
By Phone: Locally at (630) 892-0202 or toll free at (877) 866-0202
By Email: SupportCenter@oldsecond.com
Online: Contact Us