The NFCU, or Navy Federal Credit Union is a United States credit union based in Vienna, Virginia. It is the largest retail credit union in the U.S. It currently has assets worth over $79 billion. The credit union accepts membership from the US Navy, without regard to their location. Additionally, it accepts membership from members of the Navy who are currently enlisted, as well as anyone who works in the Department of Defense. Here is a step-by-step guide on accessing the NFCU online banking login portal on a desktop and mobile device.
NFCU Online Banking Login Guidelines
NFCU login is quite easy with the steps provided here. It allows you to access the bank’s online services, like transferring funds, checking your balance, paying bills, and more. Read on to find out the exact login steps.
- Open your web browser on a computer with internet connectivity, and go to the NFCU homepage.
- On the top left corner of the page, there are two blank fields. Fill in your Username and Password in the fields provided.
- Press the orange button at the bottom, labeled ‘Sign In.’ Your account is now ready to use.
NFCU Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The process of using the NFCU mobile login portal is quite easy as well. It allows you to access services such as seeing your account balance, making check deposits, and paying bills. Here are the steps on how to use the mobile banking website:
- Visit the bank’s mobile-optimized webpage.
- At the top right corner, press the ‘Sign In’ button.
- Fill in your login details in the new page, and press the ‘Sign In’ button at the bottom of these fields.
- You can now begin using the bank’s online services.
NFCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you are an Apple user, you are lucky. The bank provides you with the option to access its service through an application. With the iOS option, you will have access to the ‘quick Sign In’ option, the ability to apply for a credit card, and more. Here are the easy steps to get you started:
- On your Apple device, find the Navy Federal Credit Union app on the iTunes Store.
- Download it to your phone or iPad.
- Input your login credentials in the available empty fields, and you will have access to your account.
NFCU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The credit union also provides an Android application for users of the Android platform. The app allows them to access their services conveniently. Here are the easy steps for using the Android app:
- Visit the Google Play Store to download the app.
- Once the app has been downloaded on your device, open it.
- Enter your login details in the blank fields provided. You can now access the bank’s online services.
NFCU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you forget your username, you can visit the username recovery page. You will be required to select the account type, fill in your account number, date of birth, then your social security number. Your username will then be sent to you.
If you forget the password, you will visit the password reset page. Fill in your username, birth details, and confirm that you are not a robot. Your password will be sent to you via email. If you ever face any issues with security, you should consider visiting the Security Center page. It will guide you through what you have to do.
The login guide above is supposed to help make your banking experience as stress-free as possible. If you ever face any issues that this guide cannot assist you with, you can contact the bank directly using the contact information below.
NFCU Phone Number: 1-888-503-7106
NFCU Contact Us Page