Welcome to the National Penn Bank login guide! National Penn Bank is an American financial services corporation headquartered in Allentown, Pennsylvania. As of April 14, 2015, the bank had approximately $9.6 billion in assets, 1573 employees, and more than 130 branches. In April 2016, North Carolina-based BB&T Corp acquired National Penn Bank for $1.8 billion.
Through the bank’s online banking system, customers get to transact without having to visit a local branch. This guide will take you through the National Penn online banking login process.
National Penn Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Follow these five steps to sign in to your National Penn Bank online account on your computer.
1. Go to National Penn Bank official website.
2. On the homepage, find the login section.
3. Enter your online banking user ID in the provided field then click on the “Log On” tab.
4. On the next page, enter your password.
5. Finally, tap the tab labeled “Log On” to complete the National Penn Bank login process.
National Penn Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
If you are a mobile device user, follow these steps to get to your online account.
1. Go to National Penn Bank mobile optimized site.
2. On the page, locate the login section.
3. Key in your online banking user ID in the available field then tap the “Log On” button.
4. On the next page, input your password.
5. Finally, tap the “Log On” button to complete the National Penn Bank login process.
National Penn Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Follow these six steps to sign in to your online account via the U by BB&T mobile app.
1. Go to iTunes and search for the U by BB&T Mobile app.
2. Download and install the application.
3. Launch the app to reveal the login page.
4. Key in your National Penn user ID in the first empty slot.
5. Enter your password in the next empty field.
6. Complete the National Penn Bank login process by pressing the “Log On” button.
The U by BB&T app is compatible with iPhones and iPads running iOS 7.0 or higher.
National Penn Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Open Google Play Store and find the U by BB&T Mobile app.
2. Install the application then open it.
3. On the homepage, enter your user ID.
4. Key in your password in the next blank slot.
5. Tap the “Log On” option to reach your National Penn Bank account.
Note: The application requires tablets and smartphones running Android 4.0 or higher.
National Penn Bank Login Troubleshooting
If you’re trying to visit the National Penn website and it won’t load, there could be a variety of causes. Here are some quick fixes that will solve the problem:
• Try loading the National Penn website on a different device or network.
• Temporarily disable your antivirus program.
• Update your browser.
Another problem you may encounter during the National Penn Bank login process is a forgotten user ID or password. If this is the case, go to the bank’s login page and click on “Forgot User ID/Forgot Password.” Now follow the on-screen instructions to create new login credentials.
If you experience other problems while accessing your National Penn Bank account, talk to a customer care agent at 888-628-3926. You can also email your National Penn bank online login questions to the support team via CEOLine@BBandT.com.
(Visited 15 times, 1 visits today)