The bank has built a high street bank with a difference. It has stores that are open 24/7. It is a bank that allows you to walk in without an appointment, open an account and get a debit card. The bank strives to use simple language to help you understand what it is that you are getting. This MetroBank online banking login guide is intended to help you easily access the bank’s online portal and enjoy the online banking services.
MetroBank Online Banking Login Guidelines
MetroBank provides you with online banking features to make it easy for you to access its wide array of services. If you would like to begin using the bank’s online portal, follow these simple steps:
- On a computer with an internet connection, open a browser and visit Metrobank’s homepage.
- On the top right corner of this new page, there is a red button labeled ‘login’. Click on this red button.
- In the drop down menu that appears, choose the link labeled ‘Personal and Business’.
- In the new page to which you are taken, you are required to enter the 12-digit customer number. You can also user the username. Press the button labeled ‘Continue’.
- In the new page, enter the password in the empty field labeled ‘Password’.
- Press the button labeled ‘Login’ at the bottom of this field. You can now access the bank’s online services won your computer.
MetroBank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
If you own a mobile, you can access the bank’s services with ease. With your mobile device, you can check your account balance, transfer funds and much more. Here are the simple steps that you should follow to use the bank’s services on your mobile device:
- On a mobile device with a connection to the internet, open a mobile browser and visit the bank’s homepage.
- Click on the red button labeled ‘login’.
- In the drop down menu, press on the ‘Personal and Business link‘.
- Enter a user name or a 12-digit customer number in the field provided, and press continue.
- In the next page, after you press ‘continue,’ enter your password.
- Press the button at the bottom labeled ‘Login’.
You can now access the bank’s online services through your mobile device.
MetroBank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
MetroBank online banking for users of iOS devices is quite easy. Here are the simple steps you should follow to start using the app:
- Ensure that your phone has a connection to the internet and that the phone’s number is registered with the bank.
- Open your mobile iOS device and go to the App Store via this link.
- Download and install the application to your mobile device.
- Fill in your login details in the fields provided to you.
- A 5-digit activation code will be sent to your mobile device via text.
- Enter this code in the field provided in the app and press login.
- You can now access all of the bank’s online services on your mobile device.
MetroBank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The bank also provides its customers with an Android app. Here are the steps on how to use the app. The process is quite similar to that of the iOS app.
- On your device, visit the Google Play Store.
- Download and install the app to your device.
- Open the app and enter your login details.
- Enter the activation code sent to your mobile device via text and press login.
- You can now begin using the bank’s online services via the app.
MetroBank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
While using the bank’s portal, you may forget your password. If that happens, go to the Update Password Page. Enter the details required of you so that you can regain access to your account. Mobile banking can be a bit of a challenge especially if you are not accustomed to smartphones. The bank understands this and provides you with guidelines. To view some of the guidelines provided by the bank, go to the Mobile Banking page. There you will find all the information that you need to make your mobile banking experience easy. Contact support at 0345 08 08 500 if none of these options appear to work for you.
If you need further contact options, you can go to the Get in Touch page. You will find useful information on how to reach out to the bank. You can also visit this page to learn more about online banking. It should answer most of your questions. If you are interested in an American bank, you can also check the UMB Bank.