Mountain America Credit Union is simply known as MACU. This company was established in the mid-1930’s as a not-for-profit, full service financial institution catering to the diverse needs of its members. Today the goal is the same but MACU has expanded to 5000 branches across the states of Utah, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona and New Mexico. In addition to a large number of convenient locations, members can also access the online banking site that MACU calls their Online Branch. The steps to complete the MACU login and access this branch to review accounts and complete transactions are detailed in the article below.
MACU Online Banking Login Guidelines
Members can view account balances and transactions, transfer funds, pay bills, and perform other functions using the Online Branch. This online site can be accessed directly from the MACU homepage by completing the following steps:
- Open the browser on your PC or desktop computer and go to www.macu.com.
- Enter your Log In ID in the appropriate box and click the “Login” button.
- On the next screen, enter your password and click “Next”.
If you are a new MACU member and need to create an online account, click on the “Register Now” link on the MACU login homepage. Enter your member number, SSN, and birthdate into the appropriate boxes. Then check the circle to accept the agreements. Click on “Enroll” to complete the process.
MACU Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can also get all the information you need using your mobile device. You can either login to the Online Branch using its URL or choose the appropriate MACU mobile app. To log in to the website, complete the following steps:
- Open the browser on your mobile device.
- Go to the mobile login homepage.
- Enter your Login ID and password and click the “Sign In” button.
There are specific MACU apps for all Apple and Android mobile devices, making it convenient to review your accounts from any location. To download and install the appropriate app, complete the following steps:
MACU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to the ITunes store and search for the MACU Mobile Banking app.
- Choose the app for either an iPhone or iPad.
- Click on the Free Download button and follow the instructions to install and open the app.
MACU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to the Google Play store and find the app for Android devices.
- Click the “Install” button.
- Follow the instructions for downloading the app on your device.
MACU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have problems logging into or navigating the site, there are resources you can use. If you forget your password, click on the “Forgot password” link on the MACU login screen. Enter your account number, SSN, and MACU login ID into the boxes provided and click “Start”. You can recover your Login ID in the same manner, verifying your identity with your birthdate. If you need additional assistance, you can speak with a bank representative at 800-748-4302.
This article has given you all the information you need to get access to your MACU accounts online from any device that you choose. However, if you need assistance, there are additional resources that you can use to contact MACU.
MACU Website: www.macu.com
Contact By Phone – 800-748-4302
Contact By Mail – Mountain America Credit Union, P.O. Box 9001, West Jordan, UT 84084-9001
Message Center – Send an email
Help Center – Frequently Asked Questions