Welcome to the Iberia Bank login guide! IberiaBank is an American financial holding company based in Lafayette, Louisiana. The bank has grown exponentially since its inception in 1887. Currently, the bank has more than 250 offices, 3,000 employees and $20 billion in assets.
IberiaBank online banking enables customers to make payments, apply for loans online, check their balances, check their transaction history, transfer funds to other accounts, pay loans online, order checks and check bank routing number among other things.
This guide will be useful to customers having trouble with the Iberia Bank login process.
IberiaBank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Follow these six simple steps to log in to your online banking account from a computer.
1. Launch your PC’s web browser, and go to IberiaBank website.
2. On the site’s homepage, find the login section. It can be found on the left side of the page.
3. Enter your username in the first provided field.
4. Enter your password in the next field.
5. Confirm that the details you’ve entered are accurate.
6. Now hit the “Log On” tab to complete the Iberia Bank login process.
IberiaBank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The IberiaBank website is mobile friendly. This means that mobile device users can access the site using their mobile phones. Here the steps to follow to log in to the site on a mobile device.
1. Launch your device’s browser, and go to www.IberiaBank.com.
2. Find the “Log In” link once you reach the website’s homepage.
3. When you click on the link, different login options will appear.
4. Click on the online banking link.
5. On the access form that appears, enter your username and password.
6. Confirm that the login details are correct.
7. Finally, tap the “Log On” button to get to your online bank account.
IberiaBank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Mobile phone users can also access their online banking accounts via the IberiaBank mobile app. Here are the steps they need to follow to access their accounts via the app.
1. Go to iTunes and find the IberiaBank mobile app.
2. Download and install the application.
3. Open the app to display the homepage.
4. In the first blank slot, enter your IberiaBank user ID.
5. Then, type your password in the next slot.
6. Turn on the “Remember Me” feature if you want your device to store your login credentials.
7. Press the tab marked “Login” to complete the Iberia Bank login process.
The application requires iOS 8.1 or higher to operate and is compatible with iPhones and iPads.
IberiaBank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Visit Play Store and search for the IberiaBank mobile app.
2. Install the app then open it.
3. Enter your IberiaBank user ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
4. Activate the “Remember Me” feature if you would like your device to store your login details.
5. Hit the blue “Login” button to complete the Iberia Bank login process.
The IberiaBank app is designed for smartphones and tablets running Android 4.1 or higher.
Iberia Bank Login Troubleshooting
One of the common problems you may run into while accessing your IberiaBank account is a forgotten password. If you’ve lost your password, follow these simple steps to retrieve it:
1. Go to the IberiaBank login page.
2. Click on the “Forgot your Password” option.
3. On the new page, enter your user ID.
4. Enter your email address and the email subject then tap the “Continue” button.
5. Follow the on-screen instructions to retrieve your password.
The IberiaBank recommends that you use popular browsers like Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer and Google Chrome while accessing your account. If you use a different browser, some features on the website may not work correctly. Note that IberiaBank does not support beta or test versions of the browsers mentioned above.
If you have any question or need further assistance, please send your IberiaBank login questions to the Iberia support team via this secure form or call a customer care representative at (800) 682-3231.
(Visited 16 times, 1 visits today)