IBC Bank is a Texas-based bank that has helped many communities in Oklahoma and Texas. It is currently considered the largest bank owned by minorities in the U.S. The guide created here gives customers systematic instructions on how to access the IBC Bank online login portal. The online portal is designed to make banking transactions much easier. We also provide login troubleshooting and useful resources and links.
IBC Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The IBC Bank online login portal is a convenient way to access banking services. Besides paying bills, you can also use the online portal to check your account balance or make deposits to other accounts. Here are the easy steps to log in on a computer:
- Open your web browser and visit the IBC Bank homepage.
- On the left side of the screen, you will see the online banking login portal.
- Input your User ID in the requested field, then click Go.
- Fill in your password in the field displayed on the new page opened.
- Press the grey “Submit” button below it to access your account.
If you need to enroll first, follow these steps:
- Go to www.ibc.com.
- Under the login credentials boxes, click the “Sign-Up” link.
- Enter your account number in the first empty field.
- Select your account type from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Continue” button.
IBC Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
Mobile IBC Bank online login is quite convenient if you are always on the go. It allows you to access banking services in spite of your busy schedule. Online banking is accessible via all mobile devices that have an internet connection. Here are the steps to accessing your account:
- Use a mobile browser and go to the IBC Bank website linked above.
- Type in your User ID in the field provided, then tap Go.
- Input your password on the new page that opens.
- Fill in your phone number, and wait for the confirmation message.
- Enter the code from the confirmation message into the field provided. This is a one-time thing intended to confirm you are the owner of the phone.
IBC Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
IBC Bank also has an app for those who prefer to use one. The app allows users to find locations of ATMs and IBC Branches. It also allows you to make payments and transfer funds securely. Here are the steps to getting the app on your iOS device.
- Download the IBC Bank application on iTunes.
- Open the app.
- Fill in the User ID and Password that you use on the online portal.
- Tick the Remember Me box if you want the device to remember your login credentials.
- Tap Sign in to access your account.
IBC Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you’re an Android user, follow these steps to download the IBC Mobile Banking app on your device, and log into your account.
- Go to the Google Play Store and download the app.
- Once the app has downloaded, open it and input your login credentials in the designated areas.
- Place a tick in the Remember Me box if you want to make future logins faster and easier.
- Tap the Sign in button to complete the login process.
IBC Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
At times, IBC Bank online login can be quite troublesome. The most common issue users run into is a forgotten password. If you forget your password, here is what you can do:
- Visit the IBC website and click “Forgot Your Password?” on the top left corner.
- Enter the User ID that you use on the site.
- After a few minutes, the bank will send a document to your email that contains your password.
If you do not log in correctly, the system may lock you out for a while. If this happens to you, contact the customer support for IBC Bank Online Banking at 210-841-3000. All calls are made during normal hours of operation.
If you are experiencing any other issues during the IBC Bank online login process, use the information below to get in touch with the bank.
Recommended Read: BBVA Compass Online Banking Login