For over 150 years, Huntington National Bank has built lasting relationships with their customers, and met their specific needs. Now, you can manage your Huntington Bank account online, from your computer or mobile device. In this article, we will guide you through the Huntington online banking login process quickly and efficiently. Follow the directions below to access your online account.
Huntington Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Huntington Bank login process is simple. Here are the steps you need to follow to access your Huntington account from a computer’s browser:
- Open your browser, and access www.huntington.com, the official Huntington Bank website.
- Click on the green ‘Login‘ button at the top right of the page.
- Select your account type (Personal, Business, or Other), and enter your username and password in the corresponding fields.
- Click the white ‘Log In‘ button to complete the Huntington Bank account login process.
Huntington Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can also log into your Huntington Bank account from your mobile device. You can either visit the Huntington Bank website using a mobile browser, as indicated below, or download and install the Huntington Mobile App for Android and iOS.
- Open the browser on your mobile phone, and go to the Huntington Bank mobile webpage.
- Select the type of your account, between Personal, Business, and Other.
- Input your username and password in the designated fields.
- Tap the ‘Login‘ button to access your Huntington Bank account.
The Huntington Bank mobile apps are compatible with both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your Huntington account on your mobile, via these two apps.
Huntington Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to the App Store, and download the Huntington Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Open the app, and type in your username and password.
- Tap the orange ‘Login’ button to complete the log in process.
Huntington Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Visit Google Play, and get the Huntington Mobile app for Android tablets or phones.
- Once the app has installed, open it.
- Input your username and password.
- Tap the button marked ‘Login‘ button to access your account.
Huntington Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
Since you may come across issues when logging into your Huntington Bank online account, Huntington Bank has resources available to assist you, and a technical support team available as well. This section will cover one of the most common login issues you might come across.
If you forget your password, or need to reset it, navigate to the Huntington Bank homepage linked above. Click on the login button, then click on the ‘Forgot Password‘ link to reset your password. Enter your username and last four digits of your SSN or TIN, and click the orange ‘Continue.‘ Then, follow the prompts to reset your password.
You should now be able to log into your Huntington Bank account online on your computer and mobile devices. You can view your past transactions, make transfers between your Huntington Bank accounts, and other useful tasks. Here are some additional links and information that you may find useful.
Huntington Bank Customer Service Page – You can find information on bank products, online and mobile banking, along with your local bank’s hours and location.
Huntington Bank Technical Support Team Phone Number – 1-800-480-BANK (2265) – available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Huntington Bank Corporate Office Address – 41 South High Street, Columbus, OH 43287.