The oldest corporation in Warren, NY is the Glens Falls National Bank and Trust. Founded in 1851, the bank is headquartered and still very active in the Glens Falls community. Today, it is one of two banks under the umbrella of the Arrow Financial Corporation and provides full service, including online and mobile banking, to its customers. In this guide, we offer instructions for the Glens Falls National Bank online banking login.
Glens Falls National Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
In an effort to make banking as convenient as possible, Glens Falls offers customers the opportunity to perform all transactions online. Access only requires a registration and login and this can be done directly from the bank’s homepage. To login:
- Find the Glens Falls National Bank online banking login form on the left side of the homepage.
- Use the dropdown menu and select Internet Banking.
- On the next screen, enter your username and password in the appropriate spaces.
- Click the “Login” button.
New internet banking users need to use the “click here” link to register their accounts. Provide the required information on the Secure Sign Up form, agree to the terms, and click “Complete Sign Up” to enroll the online account.
NOTE: The Glens Falls National Bank online banking login and enrollment process for business accounts is slightly different. In the dropdown menu, click the Business Online Banking option and follow the instructions to register the account.
Glens Falls National Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
You can also bank from anywhere and at anytime using the mobile system and your favorite mobile device. Deposit checks, pay bills, transfer money, and review accounts either by logging in to the website or downloading one of the mobile apps. Via the website:
1. Open the browser on the mobile device and enter www.gfnational.com into the search bar.
2. Enter your Glens Falls National Bank online banking login credentials in the appropriate spaces and click “Login”.
You might prefer to use an app for your iPhone, iPad, Android device, or Kindle Fire. In this case, follow the directions below.
Glens Falls National Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open your mobile browser and go the ITunes store for the GF Bank IOS app.
- Download the app for iPad or iPhone.
- Follow the instructions to install and open the app.
Glens Falls National Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open the mobile browser and go to Google Play for the GF Bank android app.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Glens Falls National Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
For maximum efficiency and security, Glens Falls recommends that customers use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari. If you trouble with your browser or have other issues, open the mobile banking page for information about the system’s security, an FAQ, and a demonstration video. You can also send an email to GlensFallsNational@arrowbank.com or call 518-793-4121 for more immediate assistance. If you forget your password, click on the “forgot password?” link, enter your phone number and username, and click “Send me a new password”. On this same page there is an “I forgot my username” link. Enter your email address and click “Send”.