In 1923, Gate City Bank opened in its current headquarters in Fargo, North Dakota. The bank currently has 36 branches in North Dakota and Minnesota. The vision has always been to be the hometown bank with the most friendly and personalized service. To become the bank of choice, Gate City provides a welcoming atmosphere for both their customers and employees. They also offer the convenience of online and mobile banking. Though there are website instructions to lead customers through the Gate City Bank login process, this article will summarize those instructions and list the steps to follow to access and use the online system.
Gate City Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Log In To Online Banking is the first choice in the menu bar at the top of Gate City’s homepage. All you need to do is click this option to get started.
- Open the Gate City Bank login menu by clicking the “Log In to Online Banking” link at the top of the www.gatecitybank.com website.
1. On the left side of the new screen, enter your username and password into the spaces provided in the Gate City Bank login form.
2. Click the blue “Login” button.
NOTE: For a business account, click the “Login” button for Online Business Banking Premier.
If you are new to online banking, click the “New User” button on the right side of the screen. Complete the Secure Sign Up form and click the “Complete Sign Up” button to register your account.
Gate City Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Convenient transactions and access to your funds with Mobile/Text banking. You can check a balance, make a mobile deposit, view transactions, and transfer funds at anytime and from anywhere. This service operates with any Apple or Android device and can be accessed in a number of ways. To use your mobile web browser:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter www.gatecitybank.com into the search bar.
- Touch “Log In To Online Banking” at the top of the screen.
- Enter your username and password and touch “Login”.
If you prefer using one of the compatible apps, and wish to receive text alerts regarding your account, download the app that is appropriate for your device
Gate City Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Find the app on the ITunes store and choose either the one for iPhone or iPad.
- Follow the instructions to download, open and use your Gate City app.
Gate City Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Find the app in the Google Play store.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to open and use the app.
There is also a specific app for Kindle Fire which can be downloaded for free from Amazon.
Gate City Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
You can speak with a bank representative at 800-423-3344 if you have any problems with online login. You can also send an email at email@example.com. There is a remedy if you forget your Gate City Bank login credentials. Go to the “forgot username or password” link. For password, enter the phone number associated with your account and your email address and click “Send me a new password” to receive instructions for a password reset. If you cannot remember your username, click that link and enter your email address. Your username will be sent to you. If you have questions, you can view a variety of FAQ’s on the mobile banking page.
There are many resources on the Gate City Bank website and this article has listed some of them. In addition, you now have a summary of the steps necessary to use online and mobile banking. If you still need to contact Gate City, you can do so using the following resources.