FirstMerit was a financial services provider headquartered in Akron, Ohio. The FirstMerit online banking services are available to both businesses and consumers. Huntington Bancshares acquired FirstMerit in 2016. As a result, the FirstMerit online banking login steps have changed. The guide here is intended to make the process of logging into the FirstMerit online banking portal easy, by accessing Huntington Bank’s website. We also include troubleshooting tips and contact information.
FirstMerit Online Banking Login Guidelines
With FirstMerit online banking, you can view your account balance, transfer money between you accounts, change your mailing address, order checks, enjoy the convenience of paperless statements, set up account alerts, and much more. Here are the simple steps that you should follow for an easy FirstMerit online banking login:
- On a computer device with a connection to the internet, open your web browser, and visit the Huntington online banking login portal.
- In the first empty field, enter your username.
- In the second empty field, enter your password.
- Click Log In, and you will have access to the bank’s services on your computer.
FirstMerit Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
It is also possible to access the FirstMerit online banking services on your mobile device, to find an ATM location, pay bills, check your account balance, transfer funds, and more, when on the go. Here are the details on how to do login on a mobile browser:
- On a mobile device with an internet connection, open a mobile web browser, and go to the Huntington login portal linked above.
- Fill in your username in the first blank field.
- Fill in your password in the second blank field.
- Tap Log In to access your account on your phone.
FirstMerit Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you own an Apple device, Huntington Bank provides an app for that. You can access services such as check depositing, setting up online alerts, changing the billing address, and much more, via the app. Here are the steps you should follow:
- On an Apple device with a connection to the internet, visit the iTunes Store.
- Download and install the application on your mobile device.
- Tap the app to open the login screen.
- Enter your login details, and tap the “login’ button.
- You can now access the bank’s online services via the application.
FirstMerit Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you own an Android device, you can access the FirstMerit online banking services as well. With the Android app, you can perform functions such as pay bills, find the bank’s ATMs and branches, view your account balance, and much more. Here are the simple steps you should follow to login:
- On an Android device that has a connection to the internet, go to the Google Play Store.
- After installing the bank’s application on your mobile device, open it.
- Fill in your username in the first field.
- Input your password in the second field.
- Tap the ‘login’ button. You now have access to the bank’s online services.
FirstMerit Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
While the FirstMerit online banking login process is usually easy to follow, there are issues that may occur that can stop you from accessing your account. One of the most common issue users run into when trying to log in is a forgotten username or password. For a forgotten password, click the ‘Forgot Password‘ link. On the next page, enter your username, and the last four digits of your SSN or your Tax ID number. Then, click ‘Continue,’ and follow the instructions on screen to reset your password.
For a forgotten username, access the ‘Forgot Username‘ link. On the new page that loads, you will have to provide your email address, then click on the ‘Send My Username’ button to retrieve your Huntington Bank username.
The FirstMerit online banking login guide created here is intended to make the process of using the bank’s login portal flawless. For further assistance on using the new Huntington Bank portal, now that it has replaced the FirstMerit one, use the following contact information.
Suggested Login Guide: Key Bank Online Banking