First Premier Bank locations are spread throughout South Dakota. However, if you are First Premier Bank client, you do not need to actually visit your bank’s lobby for basic tasks. The First Premier online banking services give you 24/7 access to your account balances and statements. Once you log in, you can easily transfer funds, make online payments, and look at fraud alerts at any time. This guide will show you how you can take advantage of your First Premier online banking account, following these simple First Premier Bank login steps.
First Premier Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
In order to reach your online account, you will need to use the following guidelines.
- Visit the official First Premier Bank website at firstpremier.com.
- Click the green button that has a silhouette icon and the words “Login ID” on it. This will open a dropdown login area.
- You can also access your First Premier online banking account from the login menu on the left. Using this menu, you can select the type of account you want to view.
- Type your online banking login ID into the field that says “Enter Login ID.”
- Put your First Premier online bankig password into the field that says “Enter Password.”
- Click the login button that has the icon of a padlock on it. You should now be able to see your First Premier online banking account.
First Premier Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
All basic online features can be accessed just by logging in with a mobile web browser. To view your First Premier Bank account online using your phone, you must:
- Go the First Premier website, firstpremier.com
- Type your First Premier Bank login information in the appropriate fields on the left
- Tap the Log In button
However, you will get more benefits from downloading the First Premier mobile app. Not only does this app let you perform the usual operations, like pay bills and make transfers, but it also allows you to locate nearby ATMs and even deposit checks electronically. Anyone who has enrolled in the First Premier online banking services can use the First Premier mobile app.
First Premier Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Download the First Premier Mobile Banking app for Apple devices. You can find it on iTunes.
2. Follow your iPhone’s prompts to install the app and then open it by tapping on the green icon.
3. Tap your thumb on the sensor if you have already set up Touch Authentication as your default First Premier Bank login method.
4. Click the “Standard Login” option if you have not enabled Touch Authentication.
5. Enter your username and password into the correct fields.
6. Tap the login button.
First Premier Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Get the app for Android phones from the Google Play Store.
2. Install the app and then open it to reveal the login page.
3. Put your username into the box labeled “Login ID.”
4. Add your password in the box labeled “Password.”
5. Select the “Remember me” option to have your phone store your First Premier Bank login information.
6. Click the button that says “Log In.”
First Premier Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you enter your username or password incorrectly, the bank will direct you to a recovery form. The first time you login from a new computer or phone, do not be surprised if the bank tells you that you need a secure access code.
This security measure will be sent to you over phone or email. You should enter it on the website within 15 minutes. If you encounter any other issues, do not hesitate to contact First Premier Bank. You can call the First Premier customer service department during regular business hours. The First Premier customer service phone number is 605-357-3002 or 800-501-6535.
The First Premier Bank login process normally just takes a few seconds. Online banking frees up time since you don’t have to drive to a First Preminer branch. To learn more about how the First Premier online banking service works, check out the First Premier online banking demo or the online banking user guide that can be found at firstpremier.com, at their online banking information page. Most questions about your online banking account can be answered by calling the customer care center at 800-501-6535. This is the general First Premier customer service phone number. If you want to get in touch with a First Premier Bank customer service representative from a local branch, you can use their online phone directory to look up the number for your local First Premier Bank.