The bank was a regional banking corporation with headquarters in Buffalo, New York. Its parent company was ranked as the 44th largest bank in America. The company had assets worth over $37.1 billion. Key Corp acquired the bank in 2015. The First Niagara login instructions created here are intended to make the process of using its online portal easy.
First Niagara Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The bank’s online portal is a great way for you to check your account statement, pay bills, check your account balance, find a branch, and much more. Here are the steps that you must follow to get started with the First Niagara bank login:
1. To begin the First Niagara login process, open a computer with an internet connection and visit the bank’s homepage via a web browser.
2. On the center left of the homepage, there is a button labeled ‘Go to online banking.’
3. Two blank fields will appear, fill in your User ID and password in these two fields.
4. Press the red button labeled ‘Sign On.’ You can now begin using the bank’s online services.
First Niagara Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The bank’s services can also be accessed via a mobile device. It gives you the convenience to access the bank’s services on the go. You can use the mobile login to find branches, check your balance, pay bills, and much more. Here are the simple steps that you should follow:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, open a mobile web browser and visit the bank’s homepage.
2. Press on ‘Go to online banking’ button.
3. Enter your details in the fields that appear.
4. Press ‘Sign On.’ You can now begin to use the bank’s online services through your mobile device.
First Niagara Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
The first Niagara login on Apple devices is quite easy. It allows you to access the bank’s services via your mobile iOS device. If you want to know how to use it, here the steps you should follow:
1. Ensure you are signed up for mobile app banking in the settings of the online portal.
2. Visit the iTunes store.
3. Download and install the application to your iOS device.
4. Open the app and fill in the login details you use for your online portal. You can now begin to use the bank’s app to access its online services.
First Niagara Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The bank also provides users of the Android platform with a convenient way to access its services. The app allows users to pay bills, view their account statement, check their balance, transfer fund to other accounts or enroll to online banking. Here are the simple steps you should follow to get started:
1. On an Android device with a connection to the internet, go to the Play Store.
2. Download and install the application to your mobile device.
3. Open the app and fill in your online banking login details.
4. Press the ‘Sign On’ button. You can now access the bank’s online services via an application.
First Niagara Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
First Niagara login process may not go as flawlessly as you had hoped. For instance, if you forget your password or ID, visit the this page. You will have to choose your account type and enter the details required of you. If those links do not offer you the assistance you require, you should contact a customer service representative at this number (800-539-1539). He or she will gladly offer you the support you need to regain access to online banking services.
If you want to learn how to use the bank’s online services safely, you should go to the Troubleshooting Tips Page. Besides that, you should also go to this page to find the technical requirements required to assist you to access the bank’s online services. Additionally, the bank provides you with a comprehensive FAQs page. The page contains useful information on the online banking process. If you require to contact the bank through all means possible, visit this page. It has all the contact information you may require.