Welcome to the First Financial Bank login guide! First Financial Bank is a financial institution based in Cincinnati, Ohio. The bank operates more than 100 banking centers in Ohio, Indiana, and Kentucky. As of March 31, 2017, the institution had $8.5 billion in assets, $6.5 billion in deposits, $5.8 billion in loans, and $880 million in shareholder’s equity.
First Financial Bank online banking enables customers to transfer funds between accounts, review up-to-date account statements, check registered account balances, make loan payments, view loan history and set up personalized alerts via email or secure message.
This guide is designed for customers having problems logging in to their online banking accounts. It outlines the steps which a user has to follow in order to access his/her online banking account with ease. Additionally, it outlines some of the common First Financial Bank login issues and how to troubleshoot them.
First Financial Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Follow these four steps to access your First Financial Bank online account from a computer.
1. Open your device’s browser, and go to First Financial Bank website.
2. There is a “LOG IN” link on the website’s main page. Click on it.
3. Key in your online banking login ID and password on the access form that appears.
4. Lastly, hit the tab marked “GO” to complete the First Financial Bank login process.
First Financial Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
First Financial Bank website is fully optimized for mobile devices. This implies that the website can be accessed using any mobile device with internet connection. Here are the steps to follow to access the site via a mobile device.
1. Launch your mobile device’s web browser, and go to First Financial Bank website.
2. Click on the “LOGIN” link at the center of the site’s homepage.
3. On the next page, enter your online banking login ID and password.
4. Finally, tap the blue tab marked “GO” to complete the First Financial Bank login process.
First Financial Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Follow these seven steps to access your online bank account via the First Financial Bank mobile app.
1. Go to iTunes and search for the First Financial Bank application.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Open the app to reveal the homepage.
4. Type your login ID in the first empty field.
5. Enter your online banking password in the second empty field.
6. Turn on the “Remember me” feature if you’d like your mobile device to store your login details.
7. Complete the First Financial Bank login process by tapping the blue “Log In” link.
The First Financial Bank app is compatible with iPads and iPhones running iOS 8.0 or higher.
First Financial Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Visit Google Play Store and find the First Financial Bank app.
2. Install the app then open it to display the homepage.
3. Enter your login ID in the first empty slot.
4. Enter your password in the last empty field.
5. Turn on the “Remember me” feature if you want your device to save your login credentials.
6. Press the blue “Log In” button to complete the First Financial Bank login process.
Note: The application is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 4.0.3 or higher.
First Financial Bank Login Troubleshooting
This section will outline some of the commonly experienced login issues as well as their solutions.
Occasionally, you may get these error messages while signing in to your account:
- The connection was interrupted;
- The connection was reset;
- Internet Account Access Session Error;
- The connection has timed out;
Clear your browser’s cache and try signing in again. Also, change your browser’s settings to accept cookies from the First Financial Bank website.
www.bankatfirst.com supports the following versions of browsers; Mozilla Firefox 45.0 or higher, Internet Explorer 11.0 or higher, Google Chrome 50.0 or higher and Safari 9.0 or higher.
Note that you will be locked out of your account after three invalid login attempts. To unblock your account, create a new password or contact a member care representative at 877.322.9530.
If you encounter other First Financial Bank login issues during the sign in process, fill out this form, and the bank’s support team will get back to you.