Initially known as the Fidelity Cooperative Bank when it opened in 1888, today’s Fidelity Bank has worked hard to become trusted and respected in the community. Its mission was and continues to be to help customers get where they want to go. Bank employees consult with customers on loans, mortgages, and investments while helping clients become educated in managing their own accounts. All services are provided in person as well as online. Even though the steps are easy to follow, this article provides details of the Fidelity Bank login process and a description of available resources.
Fidelity Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Online banking is the convenient way to complete all your transactions. Fidelity gives you all the tools you need and makes it easy to access your account by placing the Fidelity Bank login box right on the homepage.
- From the homepage, find the Online Banking box on the right side of the page.
- Personal Banking is already chosen so enter your username and password in the spaces provided.
- Click the “Secure Login” button.
First time users must register their account before banking online. Either visit a local branch, call 800.581.5363, or perform an initial login using Social Security Number (SSN) as a Username and the last four digits of the SSN as a Password.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
You also have an option to bank online using a mobile device. Since Fidelity’s site is compatible with any Apple or Android device, you have multiple options. You can complete all your transactions using your smartphone, IPad, or android or Kindle tablet. To login vis the website, follow the steps below:
- Open the browser on the mobile device and enter www.fidelitybankonline.com into the search bar.
- Enter your Fidelity Bank login credentials in the appropriate spaces and click “Secure Login”.
You might prefer to use an app for your particular device so that you have even more convenience and can add functions like text alerts.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- The iPad or iPhone Fidelity mobile app is available on the ITunes store
- Download the app that is appropriate for you
- Follow the instructions to install and open the app.
Fidelity Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- The mobile app for android devices is available on Google Play.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
There is also a specific app for a Kindle or Kindle Fire that can be downloaded for free from Amazon.
Fidelity Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
For the most efficient functioning with the online system, Fidelity recommends using Internet Explorer 8, 9, or 11, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, or Apple Safari. If you are using one of these browsers and you are continue to have problems, contact a customer service representative at 800.581.5363. If you cannot remember your password, there is a “Reset Password” link at the bottom of the Online Banking box. Provide your phone number and username and click “Send me a new password”. You can also retrieve your username by clicking on “I forgot my username”, entering your email address, and clicking “Send”.
If you follow the steps listed in this article, you should have no problems using online and mobile banking. However, if you need to contact Fidelity about an issue, below are some alternative contact methods.
Connect with Us: For additional phone numbers and secure message form
Branch Locations: Contact information for specific branches
24 hour phone banking – 888-853-9922