EECU is a member-owned credit union headquartered in Fort Worth, Texas. It has an online banking platform that members can use to keep their personal finances organized. It’s like having the bank’s branch right on your PC or mobile device. You can view your account balances, send or receive money, pay bills, make loan payments, view transaction history, get account updates via email, receive your monthly statement online, and so much more. This guide will outline the steps to EECU online banking login at eecu.org, as well as troubleshooting tips and contact information.
EECU Online Banking Login Guidelines
These steps detail the login process on desktop or laptop browsers.
- Access the EECU Credit Union homepage.
- On the top left-hand corner of the homepage, you will see the online banking login widget.
- In the widget, enter your username and password, then confirm that the login details you’ve entered are correct.
- Finally, click on the red “Login” button (present at the bottom of the box) to get to your savings account dashboard.
Users can also access the EECU online banking login platform from their mobile devices. They can do this by visiting the bank’s online portal on their mobile devices, or by downloading and installing the EECU mobile apps. Outlined below are the steps for accessing the bank’s online platform via a mobile device’s browser.
EECU Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
- Open your web browser of choice (i.e. Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome or Safari), and navigate to the EECU Credit Union homepage linked above.
- On the homepage, you will see the online banking login widget (at the center of the page).
- Enter your login details in the respective fields (username and password).
- Confirm that the details you’ve entered are correct, then click on the red button marked “Login” to get to your savings account dashboard.
As mentioned above, EECU also has mobile apps (both for Android and Apple devices) that the members can use to log into their accounts. We have outlined the specific steps for accessing the EECU online banking login platform via the apps.
EECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
Follow these steps to access the EECU online portal from your iOS app:
- Using your iPhone or iPad, visit the iTunes Store, and search for the EECU Mobile Banking app.
- Download and run the app on your preferred Apple device.
- On the login page, enter your EECU internet banking username and password.
- Tap the “Save Username” option if you’d like your device to remember your username.
- Tap the red “Log in” button to access your EECU account.
EECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The following steps show you how to login to your account using the Android app.
- Using your Android device, go to the Google Play Store, and find the EECU Mobile Banking app.
- Download the app, then launch it.
- Type your EECU online banking username and password in the empty fields.
- Tap the “Save Username” button if you want your mobile device to remember your user ID.
- Tap the “Log in” button to complete the EECU login process.
EECU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
One of the usual problems you may encounter while accessing your account is a forgotten password. When this happens, just click on the “Forgot Password” link located on the login page. Alternatively, you can contact EECU customer service, and ask them to reset your online banking password.
Besides a lost password, another common error you may experience is the duplicate login error. The error will be displayed in a white and gray box, with #1516 written in red. This happens when you try to log in again while a separate window or tab is still logged in. The solution to the problem is to sign out of your account, then close all your browser windows. If this does not help, delete your temporary internet files, then start the log in process.
In case you experience any other difficulties when accessing your account, use these contact details to get in touch with EECU.
Suggested Login Guide: GECU Online Banking