The Bank, founded in 1855, is a full-service institution that serves both businesses and individuals. It operates over 60 offices scattered all over southwestern Pennsylvania and the metropolitan areas of northeast Ohio. Its headquarters for Ohio is in Cleveland while it has its Pennsylvania headquarters in Pittsburg. It was the largest independent mutual bank in America as of March 2016. This Dollar Bank online login guide is intended to make the login process flawless.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Dollar Bank online login portal allows you to access the bank’s services from the convenience of your computer. For instance, you can access paperless statements, pay bills, check your account balance, and much more. These are the steps to follow if you want to make the Dollar Bank online login process flawless:
1. On a computer connected to the internet, open a browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
2. On the top right corner of the page, press the green button labeled Login.
3. You will be taken to a new page that contains two blank fields. You will be required to fill your login id and password in these two empty fields.
4. Press ‘Continue’.
5. You now have access to the bank’s online services.
Dollar Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Dollar Bank online banking portal can also be accessed via a mobile device. It allows you to access the bank’s online services such as locating ATMs, paying bills, and checking your account balance, among many other services. Here are the simple steps that should help you with the process:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, open a mobile browser and go to the bank’s homepage.
2. Press the login button.
3. In the new page, enter your login ID and password in the blank fields provided.
4. Press Continue. You can now access all of the bank’s online service provided via the online portal on your mobile device.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you own an Apple device, you can also access the Dollar Bank online services. You can use features such as check deposit, checking your account balance, getting paperless statements, and setting up account alerts, among many other useful functions. Here are the useful steps to get you started:
1. On an iOS device with an internet connection, go to the app store.
2. Download and install the Dollar Bank application to your mobile device.
3. Open the app and enter your login details; the ones that you use for the online account.
4. Press Continue. You can now access the bank’s services on your mobile app.
Dollar Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The bank also provides users of the Android platform with a convenient means of accessing its services. With the app, you can access your account alerts, check your balance among many other services. Here are the simple steps that should get you started on the bank’s Android app:
1. On an Android device with an internet connection, visit the Android play store.
2. Download and install the application to your mobile device.
3. Open the app and enter the login details that you use for your online portal in the blank fields.
4. Press Continue. You can now access a full range of the bank’s online service through the app.
Dollar Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
When using the bank’s online portal, you may face a few issues. For instance, if you forget your password, you should tick the ‘Forgot Password?’ Box located next to the login fields on this page. You will then be requested to provide further details to enable you to regain access to the account. Besides that, you can contact customer support at 1-800-828-5527. There is always a helpful person on the other side of the line. He or she will help you with any Dollar Bank online sign in issues you may have. You can also email the bank at this address: firstname.lastname@example.org. With an email, you can provide a more detailed report of the login issues you are facing. You will always receive a timely reply to your request.
The login guide has been created to make the login process simple. You should consider visiting the contact page to find other details on how to access the bank’s representatives.
Another important regional bank in Cleveland is Key Bank, so you might like to take a look there too.