Comerica is an American financial institution headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The bank is among the largest U.S. financial holding companies, operating hundreds of retail banks and thousands of ATMs. Comerica has an online banking feature that allows users to access their bank accounts, transfer funds, check account history, pay bills, and make loan payments, among other things. This guide is meant to provide Comerica customers with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Comerica web banking login process.
Comerica Web Banking Online Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to log into the Comerica online platform on your PC:
- Launch your preferred web browser and key in comerica.com in the address bar. Alternatively, click the link to reach the homepage.
- On the homepage, find the login form (it is along the right side of the screen).
- Enter your login details (user ID and password).
- Once you have entered the login details, click the blue button marked ‘Login.’
Account holders who don’t have access to a computer can use their mobile devices to access the platform. They can do this through the Comerica mobile app, or the mobile website. The steps for accessing the platform using the mobile website are outlined below.
Comerica Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
- On an internet-connected mobile device, visit Comerica’s website linked above.
- On the right side of the screen, you will see a login link. Click on it.
- A login form will be displayed.
- Enter your user ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap the ‘Login’ button to get to your account’s dashboard.
As mentioned above, Comerica offers a user-friendly mobile application (available for both Android and Apple devices). In the following sections, we will outline the instructions for logging into the platform via the mobile applications.
Comerica Web Banking Online Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Using your iPhone or iPad, visit the App Store and search for the Comerica Mobile Banking app.
- Download the app, then launch it on your device.
- Enter your user ID in the first empty field.
- Input your password in the second empty slot.
- Tick the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox if you want your device to remember your credentials.
- Tap Login to access your account.
Keep in mind that the Comerica app is compatible with Apple devices that can run iOS 6.1 or higher.
Comerica Web Banking Online Login Guidelines for Android Users
Here are the steps for accessing your account from your Android mobile device.
- Head to the Google Play Store using your Android device, and find the Comerica Mobile Banking app.
- Click ‘Install,’ then accept the app permissions.
- Open the app, then enter your login credentials (user ID and password) in the appropriate fields.
- Check the ‘Remember Me’ box if you’d like your device to store your credentials.
- Tap the blue ‘Login’ button to complete the login process.
Comerica Web Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you forget your Comerica Web Banking password while accessing your account, just go to the login page and click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link located on the right side of the screen. Enter your Comerica user ID and email address in the empty fields, then press the ‘Next’ button. Follow the necessary steps to create a new password.
You may encounter other problems when logging into your account as well. If the Comerica site is up and running, but you cannot access the login page, try one of these solutions:
- Use an updated version of your browser, since the problem may be due to browser incompatibility.
- Force a full refresh in your internet browser. You can achieve this by pressing CTRL and F5 simultaneously.
- Clear cookies and cache on your browser to load the latest version of the Comerica webpage.
If you run into any problems during the Comerica web banking login process, you can contact the company directly using the contact details below.
Recommended Read: IBC Bank Online Banking Login