Comerica is an American financial institution headquartered in Dallas, Texas. The bank is among the largest U.S. financial holding companies, operating hundreds of retail banks and thousands of ATMs. Comerica has an online banking feature that allows users to access their bank accounts, transfer funds, check account history, pay bills, and make loan payments, among other things. This guide is meant to provide Comerica customers with step-by-step instructions on how to complete the Comerica web banking login process, as well as troubleshooting tips.
Comerica Web Banking Login Guidelines
Here are the steps you need to follow to log into the Comerica online platform on your PC:
- Launch your preferred web browser and key in comerica.com in the address bar.
- On the homepage, find the login button (it is on the top right side of the screen) and click on it.
- Enter your user ID in the first empty field that appears.
- Check the “Save User ID” box if you want your credentials remembered for future logins.
- Enter your password in the second empty field.
- Click the red button marked ‘Log In.’
If you are a new user, before you log in, you have to enroll. Here’s how:
- Go to the Comerica web banking enrollment page.
- Enter your customer identification number (your SSN if you are signing up for Personal Web Banking and your Taxpayer ID Number if you are signing up for Small Business Web Banking).
- Input the last 4 digits of your primary checking account number.
- Click “Continue Setup.”
Comerica Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
Account holders who don’t have access to a computer can use their mobile devices to access the platform. They can do this through the Comerica mobile app, or the mobile website. The steps for accessing the platform using the mobile website are outlined below.
- On an internet-connected mobile device, visit Comerica’s website linked above.
- On the right side of the screen, tap the red “Log In” button. A login form will be displayed.
- Enter your user ID in the first field.
- Enter your password in the second field.
- Tap the ‘Log In’ button to get to your account’s dashboard.
As mentioned above, Comerica offers a user-friendly mobile application (available for both Android and Apple devices). In the following sections, we will outline the instructions for logging into the platform via the mobile applications.
Comerica Web Banking Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Using your iPhone or iPad, visit the App Store and search for the Comerica Mobile Banking app.
- Download the app, then launch it on your device.
- Enter your user ID in the first empty field.
- Input your password in the second empty slot.
- Tick the ‘Remember Me’ checkbox if you want your device to remember your credentials.
- Tap ‘Login’ to access your account.
Keep in mind that the Comerica app is compatible with Apple devices that can run iOS 9.0 or higher.
Comerica Web Banking Login Guidelines for Android Users
Here are the steps for accessing your account from your Android mobile device.
- Head to the Google Play Store using your Android device, and find the Comerica Mobile Banking app.
- Click ‘Install,’ then accept the app permissions.
- Open the app, then enter your login credentials (user ID and password) in the appropriate fields.
- Check the ‘Remember Me’ box if you’d like your device to store your credentials.
- Tap the blue ‘Login’ button to complete the login process.
Comerica Web Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you forget your Comerica web banking password while accessing your account, follow these steps to reset it:
- Go to comerica.com.
- Click on the “Log In” button.
- Click on the ‘Forgot Password’ link located under the login credentials boxes.
- Enter your Comerica user ID and email address in the empty fields.
- Click the ‘Next’ button.
- Follow the necessary steps to create a new password.
You may encounter other problems when logging into your account as well. If the Comerica site is up and running, but you cannot access the login page, try one of these solutions:
- Use an updated version of your browser, since the problem may be due to browser incompatibility.
- Force a full refresh in your internet browser. You can achieve this by pressing CTRL and F5 simultaneously.
- Clear cookies and cache on your browser to load the latest version of the Comerica webpage.
- Visit the Comerica Login Help page for solutions to multiple login problems.
If you run into any problems during the Comerica web banking login process, you can contact the company directly using the contact details below.
Recommended Read: IBC Bank Online Banking Login