Coastway Community Bank has been serving the citizens of Rhode Island since 1920. The bank was originally the Coastway Credit Union but the charter was changed in 2009, allowing for an expansion of services. Coastway now offers personal accounts, mortgage assistance, and business lending which can all be accessed either in person or online. This article will outline the steps to follow for the Coastway Bank login.
Coastway Community Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
With Coastway’s online system, called AccountLine, customers get a full range of financial tools that can be accessed at any time. It is obvious this is a priority service because the login box is placed at the top of each of the bank’s webpages. The easiest way to login is outlined below.
- Go to the Coastway Community Bank homepage.
- Click in the My AccountLine box which is at the top right of the menu bar.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the spaces provided.
- Click the “Log In” button.
In order to use AccountLine, you must visit a branch office or call the contact center at 401-455-3200 to receive your initial credentials. Then use the procedure listed above to login to the system. The first time you access the system, you will be asked to accept the online user agreement.
Coastway Community Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Coastway mobile offers you the convenience of banking on the go. You can review your accounts, pay bills, send money to others, and deposit checks. The site is compatible with all Apple and Android devices giving you maximum flexibility. The Coastway online banking login process differs depending on the device you choose. To login via the website:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter m.digitalinsight.com/mw/09022/login.do into the browser’s search bar.
- Provide information to verify your identity.
- Enter your Coastway Bank login credentials in the spaces provided.
NOTE: If you are using a smartphone, you can choose to check your balances and transfer funds simply by sending a text. To set up this functionality, first login to online banking. Then, go to the “My Account” menu, choose “Notifications”, and click “Activate” and follow the steps to complete the enrollment process.
As an alternative to web login, you may choose to download the Apple or Android app that is compatible with your specific device.
Coastway Community Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- To use Coastway mobile banking on your Apple device, download the mobile banking app from iTunes.
- Install the app and its updates on your device.
- Tap the newly created icon to open the Coastway Bank login menu.
- Enter your Coastway Bank login credentials in the menu.
- Tap the button to continue to your account.
Coastway Community Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Find the app for an Android tablet or phone on Google Play.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Coastway Community Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have general questions about AccountLine, you can review the Help Page to find answers. For more specific problems, you can call the contact center at 401-455-3200 Monday through Friday, 8:00AM – 4:30PM. If you forget your password, use the “Forgot password” link on the Coastway Bank login screen. Enter the phone number associated with your account and your username and click on the “Send me a new password” button.
By Phone: (401) 330-1600 – Main Corporate Phone
(401) 455-3200 – Coastway Contact Center
By Mail: Coastway Community Bank, 1 Coastway Boulevard, Warwick, RI 02886
Online: Online Banking FAQ or Contact Us to send a question or comment