Welcome to the Berkshire Bank login guide! Berkshire Bank, a subsidiary of Berkshire Hills Bancorp, is a financial institution headquartered in Pittsfield, Massachusetts. It is the third largest financial institution in the state and 131st largest bank in the nation. It was founded in 1846. The bank has grown rapidly since then and now has more than 1,605 employees and 80 branch locations.
The bank has an online banking system that enables members to check their account balances, transfer funds, pay bills and view transactions from wherever they are. If you’re having difficulties with the Berkshire Bank login process, this guide will walk you through the process.
Berkshire Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Open your web browser, and go to Berkshire Bank website.
2. Once you reach the site, find the Berkshire Bank access form. Look to the right-hand side of the page.
3. There are two login options on the form (i.e. Personal & Small Business Login and Business Solutions Login).
4. Click on the appropriate login option.
5. On the next page, enter your Berkshire Bank user ID then click on the “Continue” button.
6. Enter your password on the next page then hit the “Sign In” tab to complete the Berkshire Bank login process.
Berkshire Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Launch your device’s browser, and go to Berkshire Bank website.
2. On the main page, locate the Berkshire Bank login form.
3. You will see two login options form (i.e. Personal & Small Business Login and Business Solutions Login).
4. Choose the appropriate login option by clicking on it.
5. On the next page, input your user ID.
6. Now tap the “Continue” button to proceed to the password entry page.
7. Enter your password then tap the “Sign In” tab to complete the Berkshire Bank login process.
Berkshire Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Open the App Store and find the Berkshire Bank app.
2. Download and install the application.
3. Launch the app to reveal the homepage.
4. Input your online banking user ID and password in the first and second slots respectively.
5. Activate the “Save my User ID” feature if you’d like your mobile device to remember your user ID.
6. Hit the “Sign On” button to log in to your bank account.
The Berkshire app requires iOS 7.1 and is compatible with iPod touch, iPad, and iPhone.
Berkshire Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Visit Play Store and search for the Berkshire Bank app.
2. Install the app then open it.
3. Key in your online banking user ID in the first empty field.
4. Enter your password in the next field.
5. Turn on the “Save my User ID” feature if you want your mobile device to remember your user ID.
6. Complete the Berkshire Bank login process by tapping the “Sign On” link.
The application is compatible with Android devices running Android 2.3.3 and above.
Berkshire Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
Occasionally, you may get the error message “Page Not Found” while accessing your Berkshire account. If this happens, hard refresh the error page (press the Ctrl key and F5 simultaneously). Also, try deleting your browser’s temporary Internet files and cookies.
If you encounter other problems during the Berkshire Bank login process, please contact the bank’s support team at 800-773-5601.
(Visited 9 times, 1 visits today)