The Bellevue State Bank has been serving communities in Iowa since 1934. The company is locally owned and focuses on providing all the high quality financial services that customers need. Health savings accounts and first-time home buyer programs are among the customized services that have make the bank successful. Bellevue also provides online and mobile banking so that customers can complete transactions on their own schedule. This article will outline the steps to follow to complete the Bellevue State Bank login procedure.
Bellevue State Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The information and all the screens that you need can be accessed from the menu bar that appears across the top of the bank’s homepage. In addition, the Bellevue State Bank login box for online banking is placed at the top right of the screen. The Bellevue State Bank login process may be slightly different but it provides a little more security. To login:
- Go to the bank’s homepage.
- Enter your User ID in the space at the top right of the page. As an alternative, scroll across “Online Banking” in the top menu bar and click on the Login link.
- On the next screen, enter your password. (If you are not using your trusted computer** you will also be asked to answer a security question. When you answer correctly, you will see your personalized image as verification)
**A trusted computer is one that you register and use regularly for your login.
If you are new to online banking, you need to register your account. Open the online enrollment form and enter the required information. Click “Save” to create your account.
Bellevue State Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
You can access online banking from your favorite mobile device. The site is accessible with any Apple or Android device so that you can complete your transactions at any time and from anywhere.
- Open your mobile browser and enter www.bellevuestatebank.com into the search bar.
- Enter your User ID in the box at the top of the page.
- Enter your password on the next screen.
If you choose one of the apps for your mobile banking, you can check account balances, make mobile deposits, transfer funds, and pay your bills from your smartphone or tablet.
Bellevue State Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Choose the IPhone or IPad app from the ITunes store.
- Click the Free Download button and follow the instructions to open and use the app.
Bellevue State Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to the BSB mobile app on Google Play.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to open and use the app.
Bellevue State Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
There are a number of resources you can use if you have issues with online or mobile banking. You can either view the online banking demo or get most of your questions answered on the FAQ page. If you forget your password, you can use the password reset form to set a new one. Enter your User ID, email address, and subject, and click “Send request”. If you forget your username or your account is locked after multiple failed attempts, you can contact a bank representative at 563-872-4911.
This article has provided the basic steps to complete the Bellevue State Bank login process and to find resources if you need assistance. If you need additional information, here are some other contact options.
By Mail: 200 South 2nd Street, Bellevue, Iowa, 52031.
By Phone: 563-872-4911
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org