Becu Bank is a credit union originally founded by The Boeing Company employees. The bank, which has over $12 billion in assets and over 850, 000 members, has its headquarters in Tukwila, Washington. The bank has over 45 Neighborhood Financial Centers in the Puget Sound area. Anyone who lives or works in Washington can join BECU. The step-by-step guide created here is meant to make the BECU login process flawless.
BECU Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BECU login process allows you to access secure access to your account 24/7. With the online portal, you can view your account balance, apply for a loan, receive e-statements, set up alerts, and much more. The BECU team has built a reliable and responsive online portal. Here are the steps on how to access it:
1. On a computer that has a working internet connection, go the BECU homepage.
2. On the homepage, visit the link labeled ‘Online Banking’ on the top right corner of this page.
3. In the new page that appears, fill in your login details in the two blank fields located to the left.
4. Press on the red button labeled ‘Login’ located at the bottom of these two fields. You can now access your bank’s online services via your computer.
BECU Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BECU login can also be done on a mobile device. If you own a mobile device with internet access, you can access the BECU online banking login page and the bank’s services such as checking your account balance, paying bills, use the money manager feature, and much more. Here are the steps you should follow to get started:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, go to the BECU homepage.
2. ON the homepage, click on the link labeled ‘Online Banking’.
3. In that BECU login page, you will find two blank fields that are labeled User ID and Password. Fill in your login details in each of these fields.
4. Proceed to press the red button labeled ‘Login.’ You can now access the bank’s online services via your mobile device.
BECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you use an iOS device, you can access the bank’s services through an application. The app gives you access to features such tracking your budget and spending, locate the nearest ATM or branch, access to Touch ID, deposit checks, pay bills, and much more. Here are the easy BECU online banking login steps to follow:
1. On an iOS device with a connection to the internet, visit the iTunes store.
2. Download the application and install it to your iOS device.
3. Open the app and fill in the login details. You should use the same login details you use on your online portal. You can now access the bank’s services 24/7 through your app.
BECU Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
If you own and Android device, you should consider using the BECU Mobile app. The app for Android devices gives you access to a wide array of services such as fingerprint authentication for Android 6.0 or higher, schedule appointments, customize your layout and more. Here are the BECU online banking login steps to get started:
1. On a mobile device with an internet connection, visit the Android store.
2. Download and install the application to your mobile device.
3. Open the app and enter your login details in the two blank fields. You can now access the bank’s online services on your Android device.
BECU Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
The BECU login process is generally stress-free. However, you may sometimes face issues such as forgetting your password; if that happens, go to the reset password page. On the other hand, if you forget the User ID, go to the retrieve ID page. Provide the details required of you in each of the links. You should regain to your account within a short time. If you find that your device fails to access the BECU login portal, you should visit this page. There you will find the system requirements that will allow you to access your BECU online portal. If all that fails, you can reach out to support at 800-233-2328.
The BECU login guide here was created to make you login flawless. If you have an issue with the bank’s services, you can visit the contact page to find out a means of getting in touch with a representative of theirs.
Another bank that provides services in Washington is TD Bank.