BBVA Compass is one the largest banks in the United States in terms of assets. The bank is estimated to have assets totaling $65 billion. BBVA Compass, which has its headquarters in Houston, Texas, has 688 branches located in Arizona, Alabama, California, Florida, Colorado, Texas, and New Mexico. The bank is one of the largest foreign-owned banks in the U.S. financial sector. The BBVA Compass login guide created below is intended to make the process of using the bank’s online portal flawless. A step-by-step guide is provided on how to use the bank’s online portal on multiple devices.
BBVA Compass Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BBVA Compass login process is quite easy. You will only need these easy steps to get you access to the bank’s online services such as checking your balance, paying bills, and transferring funds to different accounts, among others.
1. On a computer with internet connectivity, visit the BBVA Compass home page.
2. On the top right corner of the page, you will find a green section with a blank field requesting for your Username. Provide the Username.
3. Press the green arrow button next to the Username field.
4. You will be taken to a new page where you should fill in your password in the blank field.
5. Press, the green button at the bottom of this field, labeled ‘Sign On.’ Your account is ready.
BBVA Compass Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BBVA Compass login on mobile devices is quite easy. It only requires the few steps provided below to gain access to the bank’s online services. Here are the steps for the BBVA Compass bank login:
1. On your mobile browser, visit the BBVA Compass Sign in page.
2. Write your username in the blank field provided.
3. Press the green button to the right of that field labeled ‘Sign In.’
4. You can now access your account.
BBVA Compass Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
BBVA Compass offers its customers the opportunity to access their online service via an application for Apple devices. The application comes with many features including Touch ID, an assistance center that is full of video demos, and a security feature called Disable Device aces in case the phone is stolen. Here are the steps to using the app:
1. On an Apple device, visit the app store.
2. Download and install the free application to your device.
3. Put in your username and password, and the application is ready to use.
BBVA Compass Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The BBVA Compass Bank provides users of the Android platform with an opportunity to enjoy its online services. They have an application you can access by following these simple steps:
1. On a device with internet capability, visit the Play Store.
2. Download and install the application to your android device.
3. In the empty field provided, fill in your login details. You can now access the bank’s online service on your Android device.
Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
One of the issues that may arise when you try to use the BBVA Compass bank’s application is that it may not work. It is important that you ensure you have a registered online account through your desktop. At times, you may forget your username or password. If that happens, visit the forgot password page to recover your password and username. To ensure that you are aware of any activity on your bank account at all times you should enable alerts. You can enable the alerts via your mobile application. Simply choose the alerts, which you think, are necessary.
The bank provides users of its online platform with different means on how to deal with security issues. Visit their security page to find the security tips offered by the bank. Additionally, you can resolve some issues simply by following the online instructions. If that happens, you should consider calling customer support at 1-800-266-7277. The bank also offers its customers other means to get in touch with one of their representatives. For instance, you can write to them by selecting the message icon on your online portal after you sign in. To see all the communications means provided by the bank, go to their contact page. Another large Texas bank is Amegy, so you might like to check also the Amegy Bank login guide.