Dating back to the 1870s, BB&T provides their customers with banking, investment, and insurance products to meet their needs. With the BBT Bank portal page you can manage your BBT Bank products. This article will help you to access your online account information. Your BBT Bank accounts can be accessed on your computer and on your mobile device. There you can view balance information, transfer funds between BBT bank products, and pay bills from a central location.
BBT Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BBT online banking login process is simple. Here are the steps:
- Open your browser and reach the BBT Bank login portal .
- Under the ‘Online Banking’ section, enter your user ID and click on the ‘logon’ button.
- Enter your password in the password field and click on the yellow ‘Log On’ button to enter your personal account.
- Click the blue ‘Sign On‘ button to complete the BBT Bank account login process.
BBT Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
You can also log into your BBT Bank account from your mobile device.You can access your account online by accessing the BBT mobile website by following the steps below, or by downloading the app for your Android or Apple device.
- Open the browser and go to the BBT Bank mobile login page.
- In the center of your screen, tap the ‘logon’ button.
- Type in your user name and password in the corresponding fields.
- Tap the yellow ‘Secure Logon‘ button to complete the BBT Bank mobile login process.
BBT Bank login apps are available for both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your BBT Bank account on your mobile.
BBT Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to App Store and download the U by BB&T Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Enter your username and password to access your account from the mobile app.
BBT Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to Google Play and download the U by BB&T app for Android tablets or phones.
- Install the app on your Android device.
- Introduce your username and password to get into your account from the mobile app.
BBT Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
You may have issues when logging onto your BBT Bank online account. BBT Bank has resources online to assist with these issues and this section will cover some of the more common problems that you may come across.
If you forget or need to reset your password, navigate to the BBT Bank homepage. Click on the ‘Forgot password‘ link and enter the email address tied to your account, the last five digits of your SSN, and your User ID and click the yellow ‘Continue’ button to reset your password.
If you run into any other issues during the login process, you can call the Online Banking Support group by phone at 888-BBT-ONLINE.
Using this article, you should be able to log into your BBT Bank account from your computer or mobile device with ease. Here are some additional links and information that you may find helpful when accessing your BBT Bank account online.
Online Banking Support: 888-BBT-ONLINE (888-228-6654)
The Online Banking Support Team is available to assist you seven days a week from 6am to midnight EST.
Mobile App Download Center – Central location for Android, Apple, and secure text mobile banking links.
BB&T Mobile FAQ – answers to general online and mobile banking questions, questions about enrolling in mobile banking, the U by BB&T Mobile App, Mobile Text, Mobile Bill Payments, and Mobile Check Deposit.
(Visited 103 times, 1 visits today)