Dating back to the 1870s, BB&T provides their customers with banking, investment, and insurance products to meet their needs. This article will help you access your online BBT account information, solve common login issues, and contact BB&T. The BBT online banking login portal can be accessed on your computer and on your mobile device. There, you can view balance information, transfer funds between BBT bank accounts, and pay bills from a centralized location.
BBT Online Banking Login Guidelines
The BBT online banking login process is simple. Here are the steps to accessing your account on a desktop browser:
- Open your browser, and go to www.bbt.com, the official BBT Bank website.
- Under the ‘Online Banking’ section, enter your user ID in the first empty box.
- Enter your password in the password field.
- Click the yellow ‘Log in‘ button to complete the BBT Bank account login process.
If you do not have a BBT online banking account yet, you will have to enroll first. Here’s how:
- Go to www.bbt.com.
- Under the login credentials boxes in the ‘Online Banking’ section, click ‘Enroll now.’
- Choose between Personal Online Banking and Small Business Online Banking.
- Fill in the requested information to create your account.
BBT Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
You can also log into your BBT Bank account from your mobile device. You can log into your account online by accessing the BBT mobile website following the steps below, or by downloading the app for your Android or Apple device.
- Open your mobile browser, and go to the official BBT Bank website linked above.
- At the top of the screen, you will see a blue ‘Login’ button. Tap it to open the online banking section.
- Type in your user ID and password in the corresponding fields.
- Tap the yellow ‘Log in‘ button to access your account.
BBT Bank login apps are available for both Apple and Android devices. Here are the specific steps you need to follow in order to access your BBT Bank account on your mobile, via the app.
BBT Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to App Store, and download the U by BB&T Mobile app for your iPhone or iPad.
- Install the app on your preferred Apple device.
- Enter your username and password to access your account from the mobile app.
BBT Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Visit Google Play, and download the U by BB&T app for Android tablets or phones.
- Once the app is installed on your device, open it.
- Input your username and password in the specified fields to get into your account.
BBT Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
You may have issues when logging into your BBT Bank online account. Luckily, BBT Bank has resources online to assist you with these issues, and this section will cover some of the more common problems that you may come across.
If you forget or need to reset your password, navigate to the BBT Bank homepage linked above and follow these steps:
- Click on the ‘Reset your password‘ link.
- Enter the email address tied to your account in the first field.
- Enter the last five digits of your SSN in the second field.
- Enter your User ID in the third field.
- Click the yellow ‘Continue’ button to reset your password.
If you run into any other issues during the login process, you can call the BBT Online Banking Support group by phone at 888-BBT-ONLINE (888-228-6654). If you forget your user ID, call the same number to get assistance.
Using this article, you should be able to log into your BBT online banking account from your computer or mobile device with ease. Here are some additional links and information that you may find helpful during the BBT online banking login process.
BBT Online Banking Support Phone Number: 888-BBT-ONLINE (888-228-6654)
BBT Mobile App Download Center – Central location for Android, Apple, and secure text mobile banking links.
BBT Mobile FAQ – Answers to general online and mobile banking questions, questions about enrolling in mobile banking, the U by BB&T Mobile App, Mobile Text, Mobile Bill Payments, and Mobile Check Deposit.
BBT Contact Us Page
BBT Facebook Page
BBT Twitter Page
Recommended Read: NCSECU Online Banking Login