Bank of the West is a regional bank with locations throughout the Western and Midwestern areas of the United States. If you have a personal or commercial account with Bank of the West, you can use their online banking services from any computer. Since the company relies mostly on encryption for security, users do not have to deal with the hassle of lengthy security questions and security image checks when they log in. This article will give you the steps you need to complete the Bank of the West login process in just a couple of minutes.
Bank of the West Online Banking Login Guidelines
- Go to Bank of the West’s homepage at www.bankofthewest.com.
- Look on the left-hand side of the main page at www.bankofthewest.com. There should be a login area that is titled “Online Account Access.”
- Enter your Bank of the West online banking username into the first blank field. This will be the username you selected at signup, not your account number.
- Place a checkmark in the “Save Username” box if you want the website to automatically enter your username each time you visit it. Only do this on a private computer.
- Type the password selected for your Bank of the West online banking account into the first blank box.
- Click the blue button labeled “Sign In” that has a padlock icon on it. This should complete te Bank of the West login procedure and give you access to your online banking account.
Bank of the West Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
Similar to the desktop login process, the Bank of the West login procedure for mobile devices is quite simple. Below are the steps you need to take to reach your online banking account.
- Visit the Bank of the West website, www.bankofthewest.com
- Write your Bank of the West login credentials in the spaces provided
- Tap the Login button to complete the procedure.
If you regularly use the online banking service from your phone, it will probably be even more convenient to download the app for your phone. To sign to your Bank of the West online banking account using the Bank of the West app, here’s what you have to do:
Bank of the West Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to the App store and download the Bank of the West app.
- Install the app and then open it to reveal a homepage.
- Enter your username into the first blank field.
- Type in your password into the second blank field. Alternatively, press your finger to the fingerprint sensor if you have a touch ID password set up on the app.
- Tap the white “Sign In” button.
Bank of the West Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Download and install the Bank of the West Mobile app from Google Play Store
- Tap the bear icon to open the app to a login page.
- Put your username into the area that says “Enter Username.”
- Tap the “Save” dot next to the username field if you want your phone to retain your username automatically.
- Enter your password into the password field. If you have assigned a mobile PIN instead of a password to your mobile online banking account, click the “Use Mobile PIN”
- Click the button that says “Sign In.” You should be able to see your Bank of the West online banking account details.
Bank of the West Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
Please keep in mind that these Bank of the West login steps will only work after you register for an online account. You may occasionally find yourself unable to login when the website is down for maintenance, but this usually occurs during the middle of the night.
If you cannot recall your username or password, you can restore them by clicking the “Forgot?” link on the Bank of the West login page. Login help can also be found by calling 1-800-488-2265 between 5 AM and 10 PM and selecting option 3 to get in touch with the Bank of the West customer service team.
With this guide, the Bank of the West login process should be easy on any device. If you are interested in learning more about the services provided you can take advantage of using Bank of the West online banking you can check out the Online Banking page at www.bankofthewest.com. You can also get in touch with a Bank of the West representative on Facebook or Twitter.