Welcome to the Bank of Hawaii login guide! Bank of Hawaii, established in 1897, is the largest independent financial company in Hawaii. The bank has the most customers, accounts, branches, and ATMs than any financial company in the state.
The bank offers an online banking service that allows members to check their account balances, view images of their checks, transfer funds, see their transaction history, download account statements, receive account alerts and see processed checks among other useful features.
This guide explores the Bank of Hawaii login process as well as the common problems customers encounter during the process.
Bank of Hawaii Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Launch your device’s browser, and go to Bank of Hawaii website.
2. Once you reach the website, find the “ACCOUNT SIGN ON” link then click on it.
3. Enter your e-Bankoh user ID in the login form that appears.
4. Now hit the “SIGN ON” button.
5. On the next page, enter your password then hit the “SIGN ON” button to complete the Bank of Hawaii login process.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Bank of Hawaii website is mobile friendly. Therefore, it can be accessed using any mobile device with internet connection. Here are the steps to complete the Bank of Hawaii sign in procedure from a mobile device:
1. Launch your device’s internet browser, and go to Bank of Hawaii website.
2. On the website’s homepage, locate the “ACCOUNT SIGN ON” link then click on it.
3. On the login form that appears, enter your e-Bankoh user ID.
4. Click on the “SIGN ON” button to proceed to the password entry page.
5. Enter your password then tap the “SIGN ON” tab to complete the Bank of Hawaii login process.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Go to iTunes and find the BOH Mobile Banking application.
2. Download the app then install it.
3. Open it to display the homepage.
4. Enter your Bank of Hawaii user ID and password in the first and second empty fields respectively.
5. Turn on the “Save my User ID” function if you’d like your device to store your user ID.
6. Complete the Bank of Hawaii login process by tapping the “Sign On” button.
Note: The application is compatible with iPod touch, iPhone and iPad running iOS 7.1.
Bank of Hawaii Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
1. Open Google Play Store and find the BOH Mobile Banking app.
2. Install the app and launch it.
3. On the homepage, enter your user ID.
4. Key in your password in the next empty field.
5. Activate the “Save my User ID” feature if you want your mobile device to save your user ID.
6. Hit the “Sign On” link to reach your bank account.
The application is compatible with smartphones and tablets running Android 4.0 and above.
Bank of Hawaii Login Troubleshooting
You may get locked out of your bank account after several failed login attempts. If this happens, contact a Bank of Hawaii member care representative to have the lock removed.
Bank of Hawaii recommends that you use a supported and updated browser to access your account. Some of the compatible browser versions you can use are Internet Explorer 11 or higher, Google Chrome 50 or above, Mozilla Firefox 45 or higher and Safari 7.1 or above.
If you encounter other issues during the Bank of Hawaii login process, please read through the frequently asked questions to find a solution to your problem. Alternatively, talk to a customer care representative at 1-888-643-3888.
(Visited 10 times, 1 visits today)