Welcome to the BancFirst online banking login guide! BancFirst is a state chartered bank headquartered in Oklahoma, United States. The bank has 101 branches across the U.S. State of Oklahoma and employs more than 1,500 employees. It is valued at over $64,84,144 and has more than 109,6491 customers.
BancFirst offers a full self-service online banking platform to help its customers access their accounts and transact from anywhere, at any time, using any internet enabled device. In this BancFirst online banking login guide, we will walk you through the steps of logging into the bank’s online platform.
Bancfirst Online Banking Login Guidelines
1. Using your browser, navigate to BancFirst official website at bancfirst.com.
2. Once on the homepage, find the login panel (it is along the left side of the screen).
3. The ‘Select One’ drop-down menu lists the services available in the catalog.
4. Choose one then click on the tab marked ‘Go.’ Clicking on the link will open in a new browser window.
5. In the new window, you will be prompted to enter your username and password.
6. Enter your details then hit the gray button marked ‘Login.’
7. Once you have clicked the ‘Log In’ link, you will be redirected to your Dashboard.
Account holders can also access the online banking platform via their mobile devices (by using mobile web browsers and apps). In this part, we will walk you through the information you will need to log into the bank’s online platform.
Bancfirst Mobile Banking Login Guidelines
1. Through your mobile web browser, visit the mobile website at bancfirst.com.
2. On the homepage, find the login form (on top left-hand corner of the homepage).
3. In the ‘Select One’ drop-down menu, choose a service then click the gray button labeled ‘Go.’
4. Clicking on the link will launch a new tab.
5. In this tab, you will find the login form.
6. Enter your login details then click the gray button marked ‘Login.’
In this section, we will walk you through the steps necessary to access the online platform via the apps (for Android and Apple devices).
BancFirst Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
1. Using your mobile device, go to App Store and find the BancFirst Mobile app.
2. Download the BancFirst app and install it on your iPhone or iPad.
3. Open the app to display the login page.
4. Enter your BancFirst username and password in the empty slots.
5. Tap the ‘Login’ link. You will be redirected to a different page where you will be required to enter your One-Time Pin (OTP).
6. The pin will be sent to the mobile number or email address you used to sign up for BancFirst online banking.
7. Provide the OTP then hit the ‘Continue’ button to access your bank account.
The app is compatible with iPod Touch, iPhone, and iPad and requires iOS 8.0 or later to operate.
BancFirst Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
Here are the steps to accessing your online account via the mobile apps:
1. Go to Google Play Store using your Android device and search for the BancFirst Mobile app.
2. Download then launch the banking app on your device.
3. On the login page, enter your BancFirst credentials (username and password).
4. Press the ‘Login’ link.
5. Input the OTP sent to the phone number or email address you used to register for BancFirst online banking.
6. Tap the ‘Continue’ option to access your bank account.
BancFirst Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
In case you forget your BancFirst online banking password, just visit the login page and press the ‘Forgot Your Password’ option located at the center of the page. If you forget both your username and password, feel free to contact BancFirst customer care or visit a BancFirst branch near you.
It is important to note that your online bank account will be locked after three unsuccessful login attempts. When this happens, contact the support team to unlock your account.
Alternatively, scroll through the BancFirst contact and support page for further assistance concerning the BancFirst online banking login.