Avidia Bank was formed in 2007 as a result of the merger of two other banks. Branches are located throughout northern New York, and each works hard to be a trusted community partner. One bank goal is to establish relationships with both personal and business customers in order to add the highest priority services. An important service is online banking. For customers interested in using an online system, this article provides detailed Avidia Bank login steps.
Avidia Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
To login to online banking, you only need to go one step beyond the Avidia homepage to find what you need.
- Go to the Avidia homepage and click either PERSONAL or BUSINESS.
- Click the Account Sign In box at top right of the menu bar and select account type.
- Select your type of account from the list.
- Enter User ID and click the “Continue” box.
- On the next screen, enter your password.
You need to set up an online account before you can bank online. On the left side of the Avidia Bank login box, find the section entitled Not Yet Enrolled? Click the “Sign up” link, read and agree to the disclosure and click “Continue”. Complete the Online Banking Enrollment form and click “Continue” to create your account.
NOTE: To pay bills online, you need to follow the instructions to enroll in Bill Pay.
Avidia Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Taking advantage of the latest in technology, Avidia offers full service banking from your mobile device. The first time that you use the mobile system, you will be asked a number of security questions to verify your identity. You can access this system by logging into the website or by downloading one of the Apple or Android apps. Website access steps vary depending on whether you are using a smartphone or tablet.
From your phone:
- Open the browser and enter mc.avidiabank.com
- Follow the steps listed on the Mobile Banking Center site to activate your phone.
- You will receive a confirmation text message with a web link to Avidia Mobile.
From your tablet:
- Open the browser and enter www.avidiabank.com
- Select personal or business banking
- Login with your internet banking credentials
As an alternative to web Avidia Bank login, you can gain access via the mobile app that is appropriate for your device. Once the app is downloaded and your identity is verified, you can perform any banking operation at any time and from anywhere.
Avidia Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the app in the ITunes store and select the app for either IPad or IPhone.
- Click on “Get” and follow the directions to download and open the app.
Avidia Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Use this link to get the app from Google Play.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to download and open the app.
Avidia Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have difficulty with the online banking system, you can review the internet banking video or call the 24/7 help line at 800-508-2265. You can also send an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you forget your password, click on the link on the Avidia Bank login page or go here. Enter your email address and then click the “Forgot password” button. If you forget the email address associated with your account, your username, or the answers to your security questions, call 800-508-2265 to regain access to your accounts.
This article has provided steps to follow and resources to use to bank online with Avidia. In addition, the bank offers numerous contact resources which appear below.
By Mail: Avidia Bank, 42 Main Street, Hudson, MA 01749
By Phone: 800-508-2265 – 24/7 customer service
By Email: email@example.com
Online: Contact Us or Internet banking FAQ or Mobile FAQ