Customers learn a lot about Arthur State Bank right on the website by reading the headline, Serving Our Customers with Excellence. The bank was established in 1993 and today continues to serve the citizens of South Carolina. Customers can rely on a variety of accounts, as well as loan services, cash management, and mortgage consultation. One advantage is that all of these services can be accessed either in person or online so that customers can complete their banking business with maximum convenience. This article will explain how to complete the Arthur State Bank login for online banking and how to get assistance if necessary.
Arthur State Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The “Login To Your Account” button is on the left side of the bank’s main webpage. All you need to do is click this option to get started.
- On the left side of the new screen, enter your username and password into the spaces provided.
- If your account is already registered, click the “Login” button to open the Arthur State Bank login page.
- Enter your User ID and the random code and click “Next”.
- Enter your password and answer the security question.
- Click “Login”.
NOTE: For a business account, click the “Login To Your Account” button in the Cash Management section of the Arthur State Bank login form.
If you are a new user and want to use online banking for the first time, there are multiple opportunities for you to enroll your account. The primary way is to click on the “Register Now” link in the Arthur State Bank login box. When the Online Banking Enrollment screen opens, click “Let’s Get Started”. Agree to the terms and click “Next”. Provide the information required on each screen and click “Next” to scroll through the screens and complete the process.
Arthur State Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Mobile banking provides you with the convenience of online banking from your mobile device. Now you can view all your information and complete transactions using your favorite smartphone or tablet. You can either login using your web browser or use one of the apps compatible with your device. To use your mobile web browser:
- Open the browser on your mobile device and enter www.arthurstatebank.com into the search bar.
- Touch the “Login To Your Account” button.
- Enter your User ID and the random code, and click “Next”.
- Enter your password and click “Login”.
If you prefer to work with apps, your access is even more convenient and you will add functions like mobile check deposit.
Arthur State Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the ITunes store to the Arthur State Bank app page
- Choose the IPad or IPhone app.
- Follow the instructions to download, open and use the app.
Arthur State Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open Google Play to the Arthur State Bank app page.
- Click the Install button.
- Follow the instructions to open and use the app.
Arthur State Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
There is a Help Screen and a Help Page available to you if you have difficulty with logging into or creating your online account. You can also speak directly with a customer service representative at (864) 573-2227.
This article has detailed the steps to follow to gain access to online and mobile banking, and has provided resources that are available for your assistance. Here is some additional contact information.
By Mail: 100 East Main St, Union, SC 29379
By Phone: (888) 825-2265
By Phone: Toll Free (888) 825-2265
By Email: firstname.lastname@example.org to send a secure message
Online: Contact Us