Armstrong Bank is a financial institution headquartered in Muskogee, Oklahoma. The bank was formerly known as Vian State Bank before changing its name to Armstrong Bank in April 1996. Armstrong Bank conducts its operations through 22 branches located in Oklahoma. We’ve created this Armstrong Bank login guide to help you sign into the Armstrong Bank online banking portal at www.armstrongbank.com, or via the Armstrong Bank mobile apps.
Armstrong Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Outlined below are the steps you must to follow to sign into the Armstrong Bank portal from a PC.
- Launch your PC’s browser, and go to the official website of Armstrong Bank.
- Once the page is fully loaded, find the login form at the right side of the screen.
- Enter your Armstrong Bank user ID in the “User ID” field.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button to proceed.
- On the new page, enter your password.
- Click on the blue button marked “Login” to complete the Armstrong Bank login process.
Armstrong Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
In this section of this Armstrong Bank login guide, we’ll walk you through the steps for signing into the online banking portal via a mobile device’s web browser.
- Go to Armstrong Bank website (armstrongbank.com).
- Once the page loads, locate the login form.
- Enter your Armstrong Bank user ID in the field provided then tap “LOGIN.”
- On the next page, enter your password.
- Lastly, tap the blue button labeled “Log In” to get to your account.
Armstrong Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
To access your Armstrong Bank account on an Apple device via the apps, follow these steps:
- Open iTunes and find the Armstrong Bank mobile application.
- Download the app, then allow it to install.
- Open the application to access the homepage.
- Enter your user ID and password into the first and second fields respectively.
- Lastly, tap the “Log In” button to complete the Armstrong Bank online banking login process.
Note that the banking application is compatible with Apple devices running iOS 9.0 or higher.
Armstrong Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Visit Google Play Store, and search for the Armstrong Bank mobile app.
- Download the app, then install it.
- Launch the app once the installation process is complete.
- Enter your user ID and password in the provided fields.
- Lastly, tap the blue button labeled “Sign In” to complete the Armstrong Bank login process.
The Armstrong Bank mobile app requires tablets and smartphones running Android 4.1 or above.
Armstrong Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
The most common problem Armstrong Bank customers face during the login process is a forgotten password. Fortunately, the bank has an online tool that allows you to reset your password. Follow these steps to create a new password successfully.
- Go to the Armstrong Bank homepage at www.armstrongbank.com.
- Navigate to the online access section.
- Enter your Armstrong Bank user ID in the field provided.
- Click on the “LOGIN” button.
- On the new page, click the “Reset Password” link.
- Enter your online banking ID in the first field provided.
- Enter your Armstrong Bank email address in the next field.
- Enter the email subject in the last field.
- Click on the “Continue” button.
Armstrong Bank will send you an email message with further instructions on how to create a new password.
We hope that this Armstrong Bank login guide will help you log into your account successfully. However, should you face other issues during the Armstrong Bank online banking login process, talk to a member care representative at 918.680.6900 or 888.680.2655. Alternatively, you can reach them out using the contact us form.
Recommended read: Bancfirst Online Banking Login Guide