The official name of Apple Bank is the Apple Bank for Savings. Founded in 1863, the institution’s history includes a number of high and low periods but today the bank stands strong and has a bright financial future. The bank’s goal is to serve diverse communities by providing customized service. Customers can do business in any one of the 79 branches across the state of New York and, even more conveniently, by using the online banking option. This guide provides Apple Bank login instructions.
Apple Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Customers can obtain immediate access to their personal, business, or mortgage account by logging in online. The Apple Bank login box appears right on the first page of the company website.
- Open the browser on your computer and enter www.applebank.com into the search bar.
- Go to the blue Account Login box at the top right of the homepage and choose either the Personal, Business, or Mortgage box.
- Enter your user ID and password in the appropriate spaces and click on “LOG IN”.
In order to use 24/7 online banking, customers need to enroll. Just click on the down arrow next to the “Enroll” button on the home webpage and choose personal or business account. For a personal account, click the blue “Sign Up Now” box. Provide some verification information, create a user ID, and click “Submit”. A business account takes a few more steps to register but simply follow the instructions given on each screen.
Apple Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
Apple Bank provides customers with the opportunity to get full banking and bill payer services online using a mobile device. The mobile site is available either by opening a browser and entering the URL into the search bar or by downloading one of the apps which are compatible with either Apple or Android devices.
- Go to the mobile banking homepage.
- Enter your username and click “Sign In”
- Enter your password on the next screen and click the “Log In” button.
If you prefer to work with one of the apps, you can follow the steps below to download and install the appropriate app on your favorite device.
Apple Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Go to the mobile banking homepage and click on the “Download from ITunes” box or access the ITunes store here
- Click the “Continue” box after you read the warning that you are leaving the Apple Bank site
- Choose the app for either an IPhone or IPad
- Click on the “Free Download” button and follow the instructions to install and open the app on your device
Apple Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Go to the mobile banking homepage and click the “Download from Google Play” box or access Google Play here
- Click the “Continue” box on the next screen
- Click the “Install” button
- Follow the instructions for downloading the app on your device
Apple Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
There is a one-stop site that provides customers with help if there are any Apple Bank login issues. Here you will find an FAQ page, information for first time users, and answers about the compatibility of your device. For more immediate assistance, customers can call 914-902-2775. For those who forget any Apple Bank login credentials, there are “Forgot user ID” and “Forgot password” links on the sign in page.
This article has shown the steps necessary to register and log in to the Apple Bank online banking site plus the resources available if there are issues. For any other problems, use one of the contact methods below: