Amegy Bank is a subsidiary of Zions Bancorporation. Its headquarters are located in the Five Post Oak Park building in Houston, TX. The bank was founded in 1989, and it had its first public offering in 1992, followed by another one in 1997. This Amegy Bank online banking login step-by-step guide is intended to make the process of using its online portal easy for its customers. We detail the login steps on different devices, for your convenience.
Amegy Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Amegy Bank login process is quite easy. In the online portal, customers have the chance to access the bank’s wide array of services. Here are the easy steps you should follow to login using a desktop browser.
- On a computer with internet capability, visit the Amegy Bank homepage.
- At the top of the page, there is a tab labeled ‘Login to Your Account.’ Click on that tab.
- A pop-up menu will appear.
- Fill in your login ID and password in the blank fields provided for your account type.
- Press on the orange button labeled ‘Go’ at the bottom of these two fields. You can now access the bank’s online portal.
Amegy Bank Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Amegy Bank login process is similar on mobile devices as well. To use the mobile portal, you have to ensure that you have a registered account through the online portal. Here are the simple steps you should follow to login using a mobile device’s browser.
- On a mobile device connected to the internet, go to the Amegy Bank homepage linked above.
- Tap the ‘Login to Your Account’ link at the top of the page.
- On the new page, fill in your login details, and your account will be ready to go.
Note: For iPhone users of the 5S model or higher, you can use Touch ID after the first login. There is also the option to set up a four-digit PIN after the first login.
Amegy Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you own an Apple device, you can access the bank’s services via a mobile application. These are the steps to logging in using the iOS app.
- On a mobile device, visit the iTunes Store to download the app. If you own an iPad, there is a separate app you can use.
- Download and install the application to your Apple device.
- Open the application, and fill in your login details.
- After the first login, you may enable Touch ID. It will give you easy access to your account with just a thumb print.
Amegy Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
The Amegy Bank application for Android devices is a great way to access its online services as an Android user. Here are the easy steps you must keep in mind to use the application:
- On a device with internet access, visit the Google Play Store to download the Amegy app.
- After the app has downloaded on your device, open it.
- Fill in your login details in the blank fields provided. You can now access the bank’s online services through your Android application.
Amegy Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
The Amegy Bank online login process may not always work out as expected. For instance, if you forgot your password, you can visit the password reset page. You will be prompted to input your login ID and email address, then verify you are not a robot. After clicking ‘Continue,’ you will receive an email with further instructions on how to reset your password.
If you ever face any other issues while using the bank’s online portal, you should visit their FAQs page. It contains relevant questions that the bank often receives from its customers, and the answer to these questions. You will most likely find a solution to your issues there.
At times, the bank’s FAQ page may not be enough to solve your issue. If that happens, here are some other contact information that might help you.
Amegy Phone Number: 888-500-2960
Amegy Contact Us Page
Suggested Login Guide: IBC Online Banking Login