Alpine Bank is an employee-owned, community bank that has been serving the people of Colorado for over forty years. Today, the bank provides personal and business account service, wealth management, mortgage assistance, and online banking. The bank has expanded to 38 locations across the state, with each being committed to the specific community in which it is located. Though the company has grown, the goal of helping customers plan for a successful financial future has always remained the same. The goal of this article is to outline the steps necessary for customers to take advantage of full banking services using the online system. To this end, we provide instructions for the Alpine Bank login.
Alpine Bank Online Banking Login Guidelines
Alpine encourages customers to use online banking to meet all their needs. For your convenience, they place a button to the Alpine Bank login menu on all their webpages, but the steps for the most direct login appear below.
- Go to the company homepage.
- Click on the red “Online Logins” button.
- Enter your User ID and in the field marked “User ID”
- Click the red “Login” button to continue the Alpine Bank login procedure.
- For your security, enter your password on the next screen.
To enroll your account in online banking, click the “Enroll Now” link on the Alpine Bank login screen. Agree to the usage terms by clicking the “I Agree” button. Enter your Social Security Number, Account Number, and Email address, and click “Continue”.
Alpine Bank Mobile Online Banking Guidelines
You can take advantage of mobile banking using any of your devices by either logging in to the mobile site or using one of the APPs that is appropriate for your device. To use the web to login to mobile banking:
- Open the web browser on your mobile device and enter www.alpinebank.com into your browser’s search bar.
- Enter your mobile user ID and password into the spaces provided and click “Login”.
NOTE: Your mobile credentials are the same as those for online banking.
For a greater level of convenience and security, you can download the Alpine app that is appropriate for the mobile device that you choose to use. You will know that you have the correct app if a mountain scene appears before the login screen.
Alpine Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and download the AlpineMobile app from the ITunes store
- Once the app is installed, open it and enter your mobile ID and password into the spaces provided. These are the same credentials that you use for online banking.
Alpine Bank Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
- Open the browser on your mobile device and install the AlpineMobile android app from Google Play
- Open the app and enter your mobile ID and password. Again, these are the same as your online credentials
If you prefer to use your smartphone without downloading an APP, you can use Alpine AirTeller. Click the “Login” link and enter your credentials as above.
Alpine Bank Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
If you have issues when using online or mobile banking, you can call customer service at 800-551-6098 or try online chat by clicking on the Live Icon at the top of the mobile banking page. Also on the mobile page is a Get Started Video and a number of PDF documents that should help you through the login and navigation processes. If you use these resources and still have problems, contact the Electronic Banking Support Group at (970)254-2747.
Alpine makes it easy to access your accounts and complete your banking business online by providing all the instructions and resources you need directly on their website. This article summarizes that information so that it is simple to follow the steps. However, if you still need to contact Alpine, you can do so using these options: