Webster Bank has about $24 billion in assets, 316 ATMs, and 177 branches in Rhode Island, Connecticut, Massachusetts, and Westchester County, NY. This guide will assist you as you complete the Webster online banking login process, and use the Webster Bank online portal without any problems. Read on to find out how to have a smooth experience while logging in via a desktop and mobile device.
Webster Online Banking Login Guidelines
Webster Bank has created an online portal that allows its customers to send money, check their account balance, and more, using their computer. Read on to find out the login steps on a desktop computer.
- On a computer with an internet connection, go to Webster Bank’s homepage.
- At the top left corner of the Webster online login page, there is an empty field. Write your User Name in this field, and press the blue button labeled ‘GO.’
- On the new page to which you are sent, fill in the blank field labeled ‘Password.’
- Press the blue button labeled ‘Continue,’ located at the bottom of the ‘Password’ field. You now have access to your account.
Webster Mobile Online Banking Login Guidelines
The Webster Bank online portal for mobile devices works the same as the one for computers. Here are the details on how to use your mobile device to login to your account.
- On a mobile device with an internet connection, visit the Webster Bank login page for mobile devices.
- Fill in your User Name, and press the blue ‘Sign in’ button.
- On the next page, fill in your ‘Password.’
- You now have access to the bank’s online services.
Webster Mobile Login Guidelines for Apple Users
If you would like to access your account using a banking app, the Webster Bank app is great. Here are the easy steps to get started with the application on Apple devices:
- Using your Apple mobile device, go to iTunes, and download the bank’s app.
- Alternatively, you can download the iOS application for your iPad.
- Enter the login details you used to sign up for online banking.
- Your account is now accessible via this app. You can send money, view ATM locations, and more.
Webster Mobile Login Guidelines for Android Users
Webster Bank also has a great application for users of the Android platform. It allows you to access all of the bank’s online services with ease. Here is the simple process of getting started with this app.
- On an Android mobile device, visit the Google Play Store, and download the Webster Bank app.
- If you are a user of an Android tablet, you have to get the tablet Webster app.
- Once the app has been downloaded, enter the login details you use for the bank’s online portal.
- After the first sign in, you will get a passcode that ensures your application is free from prying.
Webster Online Banking Login Troubleshooting
At times, you may forget the password to your Webster Bank account. If that happens, press the ‘Forgot Password?’ link at the bottom of the User Name field. Then, fill in the details required of you, like your username and the answer to your security question.
If you forget your User Name, press the ‘Forgot User Name’ link, and enter the details required of you, like your SSN and account number. If that does not work, you should contact the bank’s representatives at 800-325-2424. They will work fast to ensure that you regain access to your account. This number is usually available to customers 24/7.
The Webster online banking login experience is designed to be as flawless as possible. However, that does not mean that there are never any issues. If you face any problems using the bank’s services, you should use the contact information below to get in touch with Webster Bank.
Suggested Login Guide: MCU Online Banking Login